29-09-2009 Greece & Cyprus in the Mix 001

Vote for your favourite sets from Greece & Cyprus in the Mix 001

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LAMAR FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s denmark where re the emoticons cant visualize demm :DDDD

excuse my obliviousness but who is lamar and were u mr dj of the last set? :unsure:

ok Michael Jackson doesnt belong anywhere near trance :mask:

The second member of DESTINATION SUNSHINE is now on decks. Starting with a rare Michael jackson Trance Remix by Jerome Isma-Ae.

Panagiotis Volis is on your radio...

this set kicked of good

hope it doesn't get too repetitive

* speaking about .. .. ..

excuse my obliviousness but who is lamar and were u mr dj of the last set? :unsure:

ok Michael Jackson doesnt belong anywhere near trance :mask:

hmm sundz like jackson

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Michael Jackson

Profile: a.k.a. The King Of Pop
Born: 29 August 1958 in Gary, Indiana, USA.
Died: 25 June 2009 in Beverly Hills, California, USA, following a cardiac arrest in his home, at the age of 50.

Aliases: W.A. Mozart
In Groups: All Star Choir, Jackson 5, The, Jacksons, The, USA For Africa, Wiz Stars, The

m_f6b668c8f9844677956d8934e23797ae.png

URLs: Michael Jackson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Michael Jackson . com
Michael Jackson Source . com : Under Construction
Michael Jackson on MySpace

The second member of DESTINATION SUNSHINE is now on decks. Starting with a rare Michael jackson Trance Remix by Jerome Isma-Ae.

Panagiotis Volis is on your radio...

Jerome Isma-Ae
Jerome Isma-Ae Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Jerome Isma-Ae

Aliases: Ghostdrummer, Glamarama, High Tech Child, The
In Groups: A.F.M., ACME, Aerosoul (2), Dolce & Cubana, Future Funk, Jerome Isma-Ae & Woodboy, Players Inc., Solaphonics, Stream, The

so... I have listened the major part of the sets and are great so... I am planning to create a BIG file for the ah.fm listeners to download the whole event... I am going to discuss this with the boss (Dan) and get back to you ;)

Nice dj sets...
Viva greece...
Keep The Scene UP...

nai exei ka8oristis h poria tou ... oso zo auto 8a einai to shma mou :hug::dance::hug::dance:

:beer2:

so... I have listened the major part of the sets and are great so... I am planning to create a BIG file for the ah.fm listeners to download the whole event... I am going to discuss this with the boss (Dan) and get back to you ;)

kali idea, gia des ti tha soy pei o magazatoras hehehehe:friends:

normally every set are available in the first post and also whole packet most of times... but lets see

ok great tune now! :mml: :wub:

:super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :

L-A-M-A-R !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!L-A-M-A-R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!L-A-M-A-R

Hello everyone...hope you are all great and enjoying the sets so far..cause i do:).

ok didnt see these vocals coming in... :mask:

Back