29-09-2009 Greece & Cyprus in the Mix 001

Vote for your favourite sets from Greece & Cyprus in the Mix 001

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sweet thanks for the heads up! I can't wait to hear this mix. As I'm writing this I'm just pondering what will flow through my speakers.

Assuming it starts at 10am Greece time, that will be 8am UK time, which equals 3am for Eastern USA.

I think what makes it confusing is that Greece is currently +3 GMT, the common misconception is that GMT = UK time, but UK is currently on BST which is +1 on GMT.

GMT is always adjusted to summer time, so Greece is always GMT+2.
UTC has no summer time , so greece currently is UTC+3 and UK is UTC+1.

I'm a bit skeptical about the greek trance scene... :dontknow:

a test drive will convince you ;)

Wow. Now i'm gonna have some great tunes to study all night long to!!! Thanks Dan!!

Assuming it starts at 10am Greece time, that will be 8am UK time, which equals 3am for Eastern USA.

I think what makes it confusing is that Greece is currently +3 GMT, the common misconception is that GMT = UK time, but UK is currently on BST which is +1 on GMT.

don't confuse to much Vicky, just say it Greece is +2 from us UK and Portugal:)

Last edited:
I wonder how many of them are producers as well. Should be a good listen to hear new tunes from across the pond!

from the dj's (friends of mine) i know, producers are:

12.00 - 13.00 Shadow (Cyprus)
19.00 - 20.00 Michael Angelo (Cyprus)
20.00 - 21.00 George Vemag (Greece)
00.00 - 01.00 Haris C (Cyprus)

maybe there are more producers in the line up, that i don't know, if you can help us :)

i am looking forward for the Greece & Cyprus day on ah. :music:

from the dj's (friends of mine) i know, producers are:

12.00 - 13.00 Shadow (Cyprus)
19.00 - 20.00 Michael Angelo (Cyprus)
20.00 - 21.00 George Vemag (Greece)
00.00 - 01.00 Haris C (Cyprus)

maybe there are more producers in the line up, that i don't know, if you can help us :)

i am looking forward for the Greece & Cyprus day on ah. :music:

These names are also producing their own music:

BioSteel
Polycat
Shadow
Alex Coollook
Chris Stavropoulos
Naico
Nas Horizon
DeepImpact
Michael Angelo
George Vemag
Row
Robert Vadney
Haris C
Darkon

maybe they will include some of their tunes in their sets! All of the sets though are goin to be massive guys and girls!!!

Finally,thanks to A.H. Greece and Cyprus have the chance to show globally that there is a trance scene in these two countries,musically well informed with great djs that also produce massive tunes!Don't miss the great mix that dj Chris Maillis and I have created with love for this music for all of you!Till then listen to the Waves of Euphoria show of George Vemag for updated-quality trancey stuff...a small taste of what Greece&Cyprus in the mix 001 mega show is gonna be!:music:

8 days left!
Good luck to all the boys and friends! I'm glad for my friends DJs.

Yesss everyone, greeks can trance!!! :)

Woow Massive Event Greece :bravo: Michael Angelo, Haris C, George Vemag, Robert Vaney and more :friends: waiting this :super:

id anyone?

nice track

btw, hello everybody :)

Back