* Now Listening : 514 ~ 23 Elaya - Greece and Cyprus in the Mix 001 on AH.FM *

:dancing: oh yes - I'm gonna like this very set ! :good2:

:super: :bravo: :choon:

:: remembering : Sunset by Ron van den Beuken ::

Ron+van+den+Beuken+rvdblive.jpg

0108faraway_605.jpg

* Now Listening : 521 ~ 23 Elaya - Greece and Cyprus in the Mix 001 on AH.FM *

:super: coolest tracks around :wub:

lol, i knew when awake, they only stop and REPLAY blablabla )))))))))))))))))

:book:
Who Posted? - Afterhours http://forum.ah.fm/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=19394

Who Posted? - Afterhours

Who Posted?

Total Posts: 1,587

User Name Posts

danmark_ori 203
Theopap 120 :bravo:
dimas1682 110 :good2:

Pari 93
SUNNY TOMORROW 74
Faustus 71
Lamar Maxh 63
George Vemag 57
Junior 55
Robert ah 44
DeepImpact 41
BIOSTEEL 40
trace of trance 33
Shadow 33
Dj Shock 27
Laan 26
JeNi Kousounelou 24
Dj Row 23
sarra7 21
Stavropoulos 21
Philoktitis 21
Haris C 20
darkon 19
Miss Glam 19
snas 18
T-Rance 17
Scolios 17
Alien Aka. Dj TrAns-X 15
AlexN 14
Victoria 13
BenParker 13
UnicorN 12
piccoli 11
*AvA* 10
POLYCAT 9
JeffreySource 9
Blackieblack 9
Katadunkass 8
playmo 7
evyqueen87 6
DistantLand 6
djvolis 6
tukank 6
Crystal Synergy 5
Luki Luciano 5
Flenk 5
r3s1s74nc3 4
aru 4
AH Angel 4
Braincreator 4
peris 4
Minio873 3
Markote 3
C Kay 3
dimmygud 3
GATO 3
segiux 3
Denis inTRANCE 3
Thodoris Petrou 3
PhilMetcalfe 3
Koks 2
Dan 2
nikkosnet 2
Sovereignty 2
alex m 2
Pekin Clubbers 2
Leuzimn 2
Kondziu 2
Paradoxem 2
orcan 2
Diane 2
z3r0g 2
Annihilyator 2
SciLog1c 2
Möre83 1
Mysteryos 1
Turbologic 1
Trifix 1
Shliosas 1
PooNyk 1
TeroA 1
Asis 1
10199 1
labielecki 1
hilly84 1
superfly 1
PuppetMaster 1
Readiness 1
ZrAiGhT 1
RoHyPNoL 1
Sam B 1
sensei 1
Naico 1
Trance_Culture 1
djpaok 1
KiL 1
dj greco 1
DJ Eunostos 1
vibe 1
Kolek86 1
kawarshinovitch 1
Andrew_Fuse 1
maria111 1
Crazy54 1
Max Angel 1
tracedvibes 1
Silent Edge 1

That was a massive day! Thank u all djs for the great music, and all the boys and girls who have attend.

Greetings from Greece :)

welcome back again

Conratulations to all the participants!especially to all greek dj-producers...special thanks to the marvellous Maxh Lamar who's expressing professionally the meaning of the trance scene in greece MIXING...
Honestly i listened to all djs during the 23+ hours of sets...and i could give a +++ to LaMar for the way that she managed to MIX a tune like Blue Fear of Armin Van Buuren...
i could easily say that she deserves to be the first in the list of voted participants as far as she proved to be able to mix on really high levels...
By the way i ve noticed some bad comments by members of the ah.fm accusing for what they listened ..as progy,hard trance,trance,may not be trance,..i would like at this point summ it somehow responding to aaall these "bad volunteers" posting unikely comments of the kind, that trance also may occur involuntarily and unbidden,has no limits and limitations,is pure alternate expression of the soul and no point of view could judge that!

i wish to all the guys and girls that offered us a different point of view coloured with wonderful sounds...to come back again as soon as possible!

Maxh keep on doing the good work...we re old school...none can beat gia beat us!!!!
and teach them what the "god of the goth trance" has just started to say!?!:bravo:

Cheerssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Last edited:
Nice move... i did not know about Ah Fm and now i am hooked for good!

Special thanx to the management that gave the chance to a the best Greek Trance djs to hear themselves...

Bravo paidia! Deiksate oti exoume skini!

the sets were all excellent...
congrats to all of you boys and girls!!!

I have a question though...since I am a gothster for almost the last 15 years of my life.... what is Goth trance,anyway????

Keep up the good work ....all of you!!! :D
(and let your votes be real and not influenced by anyone :lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz: )

HELLO..FIRSTLY...GOOD WORK BY AH.FM.........NOW I NOTICED SOME COMMENTS OF MEMBERS SAYING ABOUT WHO IS THE BEST GREEK DJ......I ONLY GOT TO SAY THAT THE BEST GREEK TRANCE DJ IS ~DJ ROW~ ...!!!! I HAVE LISTENED TO HIM AND ALSO THE OTHER TRANCE DJ'S IN GREECE AND FOR SURE HE IS BY FAR THE BEST! SO STOP TALKING ABOUT THE BEST GREEK DJ BY ONLY HEARING 1 SET.....!!!
AS EIMASTE GIA MIA FORA ANTIKIMENIKOI SE AUTHN TH XWRA RE PAIDIA ELEOS...KANETE LOGO GIA THN/TON KALUTERO ELLHNA/IDA DJ MESW ENOS SET....PROSOPIKH M APOPSH KAI PISTEVW KAI POS OLOI THA SUMGONHSETE AN TO DEITE ANTIKEIMENIKA O DJ ROW EINAI O KALUTEROS ELLHNAS TRANCE DJ!!!
YOU CAN ALSO OFFICIALLY CHECK ABOUT WHAT AM SAYING ON best south eastern europe trance dj 2008 and best producer 2009...also at the djlist site!...OH AND I LIKE ALSO THE SET OF PHILOKTITIS VS PLAYMO...

When i was first asked to participate in this superb feature, i was so excited about the fact that my dream for UNITY in Greek Dance Scene would partially come to a closure that i encouraged everyone to do their best.

I also praised every efford of George Vemag who took the time out of his personal life to organise the whole thing. Believe me, he wasn't obliged to make it happen, he wanted it.

Now i see that the whole thing has turned out into a popularity contest with djs begging their Facebook and Myspace friends to vote them although these "friends" were not present as listeners!!! Just check out how many people SIGNED UP AFTER the whole show and voted!!!

Therefore since my mentallity about music is not competitive and i play music because i ENJOY it and not for "fame" or "fortune" since 1991, i request that my dj set is REMOVED from the voting process. I would also like my votes to go to George Vemag since it is only fair for orchestrating the whole 24 hour succefully.

I would like my name featured with all the respectfull djs here but please, DO NOT vote for me any more... I am not a politician, i am not a fortune hunter, i am just a raver-grown dj and love what i do whether i am at the top of the list or at the bottom.

Chris Stavropoulos aka "Deep Oblivion"
MySpace - Stavropoulos - 33 - Male - Athens, Attica - myspace.com/chrisoblivion
Destination Sunshine Official Website

Last edited:
well vammpitrella
i see you re a real "gothster" the last 15 years...you should know about Industrial Aesthetics...about Gravers and the fusion between Ny and London....Probably you just started listening groups like Apoptygma Berzek or VNV Nation but could be also nice to check out the Fritz Lang's Metropolis and Neuromancer influences...fusions of techno,dark step,aggrotech,power noise,EBM,gabber,and intelligent dance music...
In other poor short words,goth trance is something almost new,as an opening to a new world of goth ravers ,a "wedding " between two different music cultures...
dear vammpitrella this world keep changing by far,as tastes colours,and sounds....
kind regards and keep on trance-ending :hump:

Unicorn , first of all I would like to thank you for your reply!

Then I would love to let you know that VNV and Apoptygma Berzerk are not goth and never were actually. They started as Futurepop , and now VNV Nation are almost pure trance , while on the other hand Apoptygma Berzerk present the last years their alternative rock side! :D

But still the explantion you gave for goth trance is not clear!
I would love to know some of the bands or artists of this kind of music , because believe it or no ,I know power noise , ebm , aggrotech , TBM , gabber , industrial , electro goth , etc much better than you think ,my friend!! :D

And , since I am really interested on listening more new things , especially music related to goth , I do keep searching and asking!

good morning stavropoulos and good month of course even if seems for you won't be a wonderfully nice one...as a listener and raver grown as well as you call yourself you should first of all be gentle and wish a good morning and a nice month to all the listeners,your fans,not fans and everyone that has voted indipendenly for whom did it or who is it....right to be correct with the privacy terms as you sign up with your full name,my name is George Tsakalos, and i feel offended when you call yourself a victim,not a politician asking to transfer your votes to someone else's voting list just because someone of your competitors by far was MIXING better than you and is getting voted more than you,even with new accounts created the last minute.
You should first ask the people that voted for you if they agree with the reflections that you re making...it is not "politically correct" to move your votes giving a public announcement of the kind...(THIS IS POLITICAL ATTITUDE)
i would also like to tell you that if you really enjoy music as you wrote before you do not enter into these "small"particular things of who is voting whom...thinking better the reason that made you participate to this event is not the fame but one more extra experience's skill that goes to your curriculum vitae..the one that probably will allow you to participate to other events...But this doesnt mean that who will get the maggiority of the votes here is by far the best...
your musix set was pretty nice(your music was nice) but honestly i didnt notice any mixing skills...
with all the respect to all the listeners,djs,producers people that organised this event i would also like to add that is a pitty that there s always everywhere someone to make it as we re used to say in greece "PUTANA" and have an attitude of a child of 6 years old...
Keep on trancing and trancending..Music is Life-Life is Joy!!!

Back