Votes: 6 5.9%
  • MaXiaxia

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Aina Burano

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Iqy

Votes: 10 9.9%

• Total voters
Hey polaks are the newfies of Europe... minus the French who think that Belgians are a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttle bit slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Should be a great event. Ollie darling, care to explain?

tomorrow! :super::super::super::super:

5 sets still missing, upload ppl! :)

Hey polaks are the newfies of Europe... minus the French who think that Belgians are a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttle bit slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Should be a great event. Ollie darling, care to explain?

Hey! I'm a newfie :p

Its .... eh no comment :/ I wont stay for my set at 5 am ... for God sake .... Now I must change invitations ....

I have one big word for this: SCANDALOUS.
What's the point of changing the schedule ONE DAY before the event?! Even if i really want to, i won't be ABLE to wake up for the 6am set of Friday... that's just great!

What's the point of changing the schedule ONE DAY before the event?! Even if i really want to, i won't be ABLE to wake up for the 6am set of Friday... that's just great!

Ever heard of Redbull or gatorade, or cocacola! KEEEEPS U FREEEASSHH AHHH! :D:lol:

done :lollypop:

thank you jelly !!

F.... this Middle East Time ! :mask:

I feel that my work wasnt worth it ! :cry:

Well if you feel it like this im sorry, aswell I dont like the way you expressing middle east in the mix, & im sure they dont appreciate that either. I should just cancel your show and leave schedule like it was for those words you have used. No respect!!

So be happy your on the list, dont bite the feeding hand as they say.

I'm sorry, but you have to understand that Middle East would be delayed 1 hour, since ME was in plans for sometime, I rather change last minute AH Uplift event.

What I can promise is next AH Uplift event wont be last minute and it will be well managed and planned. Im just too busy with End of Year Countdown.

Thank You for understanding.

Last edited:
This stuff takes a lot of planning, and unfortuneately Year End Coutdown is taking a lot of time. Also, Dan works really hard to keep up the rest of the things related to this radio. Things happen and things do change. You should be very appreciative of the fact that you are able to participate in such an event.

Stop that ! I'm not being ungrateful at all! But why don't i have the right to fight for a better hour for my set? :mask:

Sweety you are stuck with that time! It would be a pain to edit the flyer + thread + poll..... :lol:

You should be happy with the time you were given. I think that is better then nothing at all.

You should be happy with the time you were given. I think that is better then nothing at all.

true, its not a issue to be honest, there is always djs at the beginning and end of an ah.fm show, for this one you were at a unfavourable time, so what? atleast you got a chance...

with all due respect, do you expect to get on a ah radio event with this kind of attitude? be grateful for what you get, and know the issue before making it an issue! Middle-East int he Mix 002 was planned for over 2 months ahead, Ah uplifts was done later, and its a really nice thing of dan to make ah uplifts 002 and LET ANYONE JOIN IN FIRST COME AND FIRST SERVE.

Replays exist, so does respect, hope in the future things will get better for you though.

You should *not * say that Sweety, please think about replays,think you have got your chance to play in this event whatever is the time/slot you have, and please be nice with ME dj's,last but not the least enjoy the music : 2/two (!!!) amazing days full of awesome music thanks to all dj's that will make it possible ,we are going to get an huge treat!

ciao ciao

Back