29-11-2008 Scandinavia in The Mix 002

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
well the first two sets were incredible...i was going to head to bed after that set finished - 5am here - but starting to wake back up now so we shall see.....

ok i have no clue of this guy.... but sounds bit harder at the start with :mml:

am i seeing double? :wow:

:mask:

told ya to quit drinking :P

my internets are playing tricks on me today, and to top it all off i am solely on Ubuntu for the past few day since i got a nasty virus on my laptop that not even Norton could fix, only way was to wipe it out LMAO

my internets are playing tricks on me today, and to top it all off i am solely on Ubuntu for the past few day since i got a nasty virus on my laptop that not even Norton could fix, only way was to wipe it out LMAO

thats what those pron sites does for your comp :mask: :lol:

Deja vu, a glitch in the Matrix...:mask:

yo bud :friends:

:music:

borken matrix alright, can't get this thing to hybernate properly so every time i waket it up there's something weird going on :lol:

:mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml:

Norton doesn't fix anythimg, it prolly invited the virus.
you'll be safe on Ubuntu.
for added safety type with condoms put on all your lil fingers. :mask:

:music:
this sounds good so far...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!1

ELECTROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOUSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!1 :super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super:

oki time to go to shower so that i can forget what im hearing atm :mask:

Back