29-12-2009 End Of Year Countdown 2009

What set did you enjoy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last tracks guys :) Im really happy for all the positive comments, I guess it was worth all the work pn this mix :) Have a wonderfull New years eve, Im flying tommorow to Los Angeles to Together as one event :)

Thanks Nifra :) it was amazing! good luck in LA!

& Polar, also did a great job :friends:

Well done Nifra, that was very enjoyable set :)

Last tracks guys :) Im really happy for all the positive comments, I guess it was worth all the work pn this mix :) Have a wonderfull New years eve, Im flying tommorow to Los Angeles to Together as one event :)

Good Job :).....thanks :)

Its time for Rick Valentine :p

MASSIVE! :dance::dancing::cat:

ty for amazing massive set :bravo:

Have fun in LA! :)

Thx Nifra for your work :thankyou::thankyou:
HAPPY NEW YEAR and fun party :drunk::drunk::drunk: ---> :devil:

ive been tuned in but didnt have time to follow up on the posting
also my laptop speakers arent very good,
but now i have headphones on I can also enjoy EYOC to the fullest again :music:

oh I relate to your situation even though i'm not having it, it seems like something I could have happen weirdly. :lol: I'm happy you can have fun and hear it again! :) :music:

Back