29-12-2010 End of Year Countdown 2010

What set(s) did you enjoy the most?

• Total voters
Tracklist
01. Michael Cassette vs. Andy Moor & Ashley Wallbridge ft. Meighan Nealon - Faces In The Machine (The Blizzard Bootleg Mashup)
02. Michael Woods - Midnight Run (Original Club Mix)
03. Boom Jinx & Andrew Bayer - Fracture (Original Mix)
04. Ayla - Ayla (Jerome Isma-Ae v2.0 Mix)
05. Swedish House Mafia vs. Faithless - We Come One God Is a Dj (The Blizzard Bootleg Mashup)
06. Orjan Nilsen - Lovers Lane (The Blizzard Remix) + Faces Piano (The Blizzard Bootleg Mashup)
07. Wolfgang Gartner - Illmerica (Extended Mix)
08. Susana ft. Omnia & The Blizzard - Closer (Beat Service Remix)
09. Tom Fall - Dive (Original Mix)

hope will have the pleasure to listen to Metanoia :dance::dance::dance:
images

Good Morning / afternoon / evening to ALL!

Active Users Viewing This Thread: 115 (54 members and 61 guests)

Acuario51, trace of trance, Dzoana, marwen+, alecsio, Lokki+, senzorianu, xasx, slatebluemusic, JeffreySource, evyqueen87, Arnate, INSBURG, alfreaso, Squall, cottonmouth, fridaycoffee, Rocatis, Celler, Ella, Sypher, MuJI, asv2001, IbizaBoy, labielecki, TC9mm, Dawid_Es, trancedizzle, alex48, Trance Dreamer, trancefannetje, Kingston, ahnfeldt, tomekmocarz1, KlaXon, akai, Cj axel, NouR Heiakl, samy43, aakos+, century, Storm.i, TheHacker, mario0071, begtus, Ulkins, miner, RinaKatase, DjElf, djbilly, Alexis, ollie, toxsi, kranti

The Blizzard doesn't make me to say WOW after listening to their set so far.
But today is a day of Jerome Isma-ae. Hope that he'll play his tunes with massive bassline and melody.

Acuario51, trace of trance, Dzoana, marwen+, alecsio, Lokki+, senzorianu, xasx, slatebluemusic, JeffreySource, evyqueen87, Arnate, INSBURG, alfreaso, Squall, cottonmouth, fridaycoffee, Rocatis, Celler, Ella, Sypher, MuJI, asv2001, IbizaBoy, labielecki, TC9mm, Dawid_Es, trancedizzle, alex48, Trance Dreamer, trancefannetje, Kingston, ahnfeldt, tomekmocarz1, KlaXon, akai, Cj axel, NouR Heiakl, samy43, aakos+, century, Storm.i, TheHacker, mario0071, begtus, Ulkins, miner, RinaKatase, DjElf, djbilly, Alexis, ollie, toxsi, kranti
hi there Acuario and welcoooome !:dance::dance::dance:

good morning Acuario :wave::friends:
:dance::dance::dance:

i hope for Metanoia :love:

me too !! :iagree: :love:

:megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

:friends:

Dinka - ID

mashup with

First State feat. Sarah Howells - Reverie

The Blizzard doesn't make me to say WOW after listening to their set so far.
But today is a day of Jerome Isma-ae. Hope that he'll play his tunes with massive bassline and melody.
after what set from EOYC you were like " WOOOOW :O " ?

Back