29-12-2010 End of Year Countdown 2010

What set(s) did you enjoy the most?

• Total voters
Was looking for something like this on his FB/myspace..:mask:

Dag Danmark :wave:

hello Wailo ! :hug: All okay at you ? :grinning:

EOYC2010-MikeSaintJules.gif

(c) Wailo :clap2: :good2:

yeah, trance few years ago was much more exciting and beautiful, today is almost only comercial music with no soul...

I think you are flattening everything now mate... There are too many great producers and djs out there... You don't have to follow these guys you think they have become commercial! :mask:
:best:

this track is not bad but i still don't feel anything like when i'm listening to chakra - love shines through, burned with desire from armin or motorcycle - as the rush comes

I hate As The Rush Comes=)
Discussions about personal musical preferences are worthless IMO...

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE

saintjules, ahnfeldt, Beatwave, *AvA*, vera20ta, Aris Grammenos, piccoli, Suceed, akai, Viviene, Ella, fridaycoffee, Ovidiu22, danmark_ori, PaulCane, senzorianu, Lokki, Mach, Wailo, xxxtc, samy43, davida9, xasx, xboxappl, BangTidy, Storm.i, lubenica, Riel Fans, CICA9THC, century, S1lver, MarRey, Pankrator, silviu23, rdevito, TC9mm, avoice217, Above the Clouds+, marcblanchette, Timey, cottonmouth, dimmygud, ufoo, DJ MaPaX, Rocatis, Dannyboy, mak017, Diethard Ried, Alexis, in·iq·ui·trance, healey_russell, ZraL, JTParker, EvgenWL, raver2004

Just Tuned In, woke up, Coffe time NICE MUSIC right here!:music::music::music:

Good evening! :megacrazy::music:

@ picco lon' time no see Faustus:unsure::dontknow:

+1 I miss her. :(

some time ago the same happened to Soundlift, wth is going on with this boys? they lost motivation so quick?:dontknow:

Soundlift had issues with the label (Blue Soho Recordings) he was signed too I believe.

But some of his productions will be released in 2011, so I think he changed his mind

1511 Listeners having a good time : 238 Mike Saint-Jules - EOYC 2010 on AH.FM

01. Mike Saint-Jules Pres. Saint X - Rainmaker (Original Mix) [Mondo Records]
02. Bart Claessen - Hartseer (Original Mix) [Premier]
03. ID - ID [CDR]

:choon: :megacrazy: Cool tracks Mike ! :good2: :dancing: :rave: :dance: :dancing:

Back