29-12-2010 End of Year Countdown 2010

What set(s) did you enjoy the most?

• Total voters
aaaaaaaaaaaa veracocha carte blancheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I will spend the new year listening here! :) FOREVER ALONE? Haaa

Z1eyof06.jpg

CG remix :love: :dance: :Dance::music: \o/\o/\o/

tu tu tu tu ... tu tu tu tu...:megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::dance::dance::dance::dance::music::music::music::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::love:

:megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

I suppose this is very old, really old effects :hmmm:

So nice to hear this stuffs, gives me a totally new view of Trance.
Yes it is, another AMAZING classics set it seems with rarely played tunes .
Great feelings.

Good evening to all addicts Afterhours.FM See you tomorrow enjoy good trance in the best possible radio station :wavecry::wavecry::wavecry::wavecry::wavecry::sleeping:

I am leaving now too, although it's not fair to play these tunes when I want to leave... WHYYY??? Good night to you too Oxerion :hug:

So a last time now...

:wavecry:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeooooo \o/\o/\o/

Yes it is, another AMAZING classics set it seems with rarely played tunes .
Great feelings.

I am leaving now too, although it's not fair to play these tunes when I want to leave... WHYYY??? Good night to you too Oxerion :hug:

So a last time now...

:wavecry:

Ok, see you soon :hug:

dont stop \o/\o/\o/\o/ tu tu tuuu tu tu tuuuuuuu

:megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:OmG OmG SIRENS OF THE SEAAAAAAAAAA:megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

Back