29-12-2010 End of Year Countdown 2010

What set(s) did you enjoy the most?

• Total voters
and it gets worse

# The Pets Hotel is a 100% suite facility.
# All suites are spacious and are made from hygienic tempered glass and fiberglass reinforced plastic.
# In the heart of the facility we have an indoor dog park. All the fun of the outdoors with out the dangers of weather extremes or escape.
# Our facility will offer an unprecedented level of service to our clients, with user-friendly opening hours and a huge range of activities.
# State-of-the-art air conditioning featuring 8 separate air exchange systems, which cycles the hotel's air every 10 minutes, to reduce contaminates and airborne illnesses. A system, which is designed for hospitals and schools.
# Climate controlled, for constant temperature in summer and winter
# A state of the art pet-friendly flooring system, which is seamless, anti-bacterial, and non-absorbent.
# The Pets Hotel is cleaned and sanitized daily to destroy germs, viruses, moulds and bacteria. Making it a clean environment for your pets.
# Veterinary care on-call 24/ 7/ 365
The Pets Hotel invests in ongoing training and development for staff, in an effort to provide the most knowledgeable, ethical pet care available.

Thanks for tuning in with my guys.

As announced in my set, the first 100 people to join my mailing list will receive an exclusive tune produced by Amurai on New Years day. I might even throw in a white porshe gt3 to that lucky someone ;)

The mailing list is available on my website, www.amuraimusic.com

Lookin forward to hearing from you!!!!
Happy holidays and greetings from Los Angeles, California.

Manvel Ter-Pogosyan
Amurai Music
www.amuraimusic.com
Amurai's Facebook
Amurai's Twitter
Amurai's Vkontakt.ru profile
I might get a porsche really sweeeeeeet!!!!!!!!

plus they have VALET limo collection for your doggy

WTF

I am not getting that

5 days = $A 400 (US$397)

WTF

and it gets worse

# The Pets Hotel is a 100% suite facility.
# All suites are spacious and are made from hygienic tempered glass and fiberglass reinforced plastic.
# In the heart of the facility we have an indoor dog park. All the fun of the outdoors with out the dangers of weather extremes or escape.
# Our facility will offer an unprecedented level of service to our clients, with user-friendly opening hours and a huge range of activities.
# State-of-the-art air conditioning featuring 8 separate air exchange systems, which cycles the hotel's air every 10 minutes, to reduce contaminates and airborne illnesses. A system, which is designed for hospitals and schools.
# Climate controlled, for constant temperature in summer and winter
# A state of the art pet-friendly flooring system, which is seamless, anti-bacterial, and non-absorbent.
# The Pets Hotel is cleaned and sanitized daily to destroy germs, viruses, moulds and bacteria. Making it a clean environment for your pets.
# Veterinary care on-call 24/ 7/ 365
The Pets Hotel invests in ongoing training and development for staff, in an effort to provide the most knowledgeable, ethical pet care available.
thats nice and all but imma let you finish , but what does April get????/

well I got photos ,

155618_476358576483_661291483_5627089_3469736_n.jpg

you are IN

wtf is that in your hand

u obvioulsy hate games

thats nice and all but imma let you finish , but what does April get????/

the white porshe gt3 of course

i think April would look exceeeeeeedingly coooooooooool in that car

Beautiful sound right now !!!!!
:dance::dance::dance:
:music::music::music::music:

Thanks for tuning in with my guys.

As announced in my set, the first 100 people to join my mailing list will receive an exclusive tune produced by Amurai on New Years day. I might even throw in a white porshe gt3 to that lucky someone ;)

The mailing list is available on my website, www.amuraimusic.com

Lookin forward to hearing from you!!!!
Happy holidays and greetings from Los Angeles, California.

Manvel Ter-Pogosyan
Amurai Music
www.amuraimusic.com
Amurai's Facebook
Amurai's Twitter
Amurai's Vkontakt.ru profile

Lol!!

Now that's got to be some kind of new ah.fm record :grinning:

talking of low

Lol!!

Now that's got to be some kind of new ah.fm record :grinning:

Hey Mine is pretty good - may not be as low as 2 - but it is low!!!:)

Back