29-12-2010 End of Year Countdown 2010

What set(s) did you enjoy the most?

• Total voters
@ Daga : La multi ani cu sanatate, sa va dea Domnul tot ce doriti, zile senine si fericire, laaaaaaa multiiiii aniiiiiiiii sa traitiiiiiiii!!! :dancing: :wub:

article-1329811-0C1468CE000005DC-43_468x312.jpg

hungry... be right back!
Bon Appetite , looks tasty :D

so it's better this kind of music going to other places like pop for instance, it's not trance :P

to be frank trance got pop influences over decade ago, Tiesto's reign started it, it has just gotten worse, only natural, every genre that has reached mainstream attention has those awful pop influences, But I agree with you :P

oh no..senzorianu nu-i invata injuraturi=)) d fapt..aia trebuia sa fie prima lectie : D asta le place tuturor :unsure:

you should learn this words: Te rog numai pune manele. Esti brocolli la cap ? =))) ...Hy all

well i hardly listen to Armada releases nowadays...:mask: and i will never get used to that crappy sound :music:

:iagree: 90 % of Armada releases are either generic or awful, of course every label has couple of killer artists but yeah, and it even sickens me more that Armada is buying trance labels every week.. that means trance gets worse and even more monotonous, Armin just wants to control the whole sound of the genre :bully:

Back