29-12-2011 EOYC Day 12

Off. (too tired):sleeping:
FinouCat_01.gif
Bye :friends: :wave::wave::wave:

Why are you 'PICCOLI' ?? Sorry...I'm kinda curious :)

haha long story, when i registered here on AH i was looking for a nick name and at the same time in my football team i support there was a player called MICCOLI and some friend of mine called me PICCOLI so i stayed with that name:lol:

haha long story, when i registered here on AH i was looking for a nick name and at the same time in my football team i support there was a player called MICCOLI and some friend of mine called me PICCOLI so i stayed with that name:lol:

ahh :grinning2::grinning:

He's player from Palermo right? :wink: When I was younger I watched every monday the football stuffs on tv :lol:

Cape Town atm? :choon:

:choon: for me Leon Bolier was one of the best Producer of the year :choon: everything he touches turns into magic :bumpit:

Leon Bolier just sets everywhere he goes the stages on fire with tunes like this one ..

And I'm Angelika as called me my mom :lol::lol::lol:

Back