29-12-2011 EOYC Day 12

So looks like my set got left out somehow everyone...that means the schedule is also an hour ahead now. I'll do what I can to figure out whats up and let you guys know when I get it figure...

:hug::good2:

thanks for your message Eric Allen. When you got a minute lateron : PM or Google Talk to me : when you know more

So looks like my set got left out somehow everyone...that means the schedule is also an hour ahead now. I'll do what I can to figure out whats up and let you guys know when I get it figure...

Eric Allen
Eric Allen
- Discogs Search

Genres: House / Progressive Trance / Techno