29-12-2011 EOYC Day 12

932 Listeners ~ tracklist : not uploaded ~ 253 Gary Maguire - EOYC 2011 on AH.FM

Gary Maguire
Gary Maguire
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Gary Maguire

Aliases: GM (5), Last Man Standing (2), XL (12)
In Groups: Oxygen Crew

Genres: Techno / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 50 (23 members and 27 guests)
danmark_ori, tetris, Brain, Myster1+, mart!n, DJ Eunostos+, JTParker+, quangbig, just4trance+, lufesoto, aakos+, ivant, alex48, tiga, bjerre+, prolife, HaRLeY, dozhdikov, dimmygud, NEW RON+, Stan Wise+, DbIM, Khronos

great set dude! :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

hope there will be download links :)

Thnx for the great set and music bro!!! all the best! :choon:

Unhappy

Well, it's not like he's the only one who does it.

:cap: introduced by a young guy many years ago into the Dance scene music, all looked centred around the ' DJ 's. Which made a pretty egocentric impression to me. As those DJ's don't produce themselves much music. Mostly merely presenting and showcasing the work of others. I was raised in a musical family: composers and performers. The music was put as the centre of attention.

Nowdays still performers (especially the females) and at times too, producers, are simply ' left out '. Matter of attitude :no: :)

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 52 (23 members and 29 guests)
danmark_ori, DJ Eunostos+, JTParker+, aakos+, just4trance+, ivant, tetris, hoangminh1995, quangbig, bjerre+, Myster1+, mart!n, lufesoto, alex48, tiga, prolife, HaRLeY, dozhdikov, dimmygud, NEW RON+, Stan Wise+, DbIM, Khronos

Well, it's not like he's the only one who does it.

and that justifies his actions? He pretty much affects the whole trance industry if you think about it while he is not doing much lately as producer. Since the album "Imagine" I see other Armin.

:cap: introduced by a young guy many years ago into the Dance scene music, all looked centred around the ' DJ 's. Which made a pretty egocentric impression to me. As those DJ's don't produce themselves much music. Mostly merely presenting and showcasing the work of others. I was raised in a musical family: composers and performers. The music was put as the centre of attention.

Nowdays still performers (especially the females) and at times too, producers, are simply ' left out '. Matter of attitude :no: :)