Votes: 5 6.5%
  • DJ Duneravor

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Cliffy Burrows

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Will Holland

Votes: 7 9.1%

• Total voters
I'd also like to add that I'm really flattered to read the replies in here about my set. I'm really glad you enjoyed the music, especially the kind words about Luz de Sol. To answer the question in there, 'Luz de Sol' means 'Sunlight' and is in Spanish (although maybe it is the same in Portuguese). If you listen carefully to the track you can just about make out a whispered 'luz de sol' vocal from one of my friends :)

I'll also be starting a monthly show called 'Aural Indulgence' on 12th April straight after Under Sun so don't forget to stick around for that one!

1cs7.gif

Now this is my fave tune of the year :)

Lazarus:
01. Spooky feat. Billie Ray Martin - Persuasion (Lazarus Intro Edit)
02. Ian Holing - Wake Up (Gyala Dub Mix)
03. Markus Schulz feat. Carrie Skipper - Never Be The Same Again (Coldharbour Mix)
04. Likuida - Love (St Rush Remix)
05. Airbase - One Tear Away
06. Med - In You

I'd also like to add that I'm really flattered to read the replies in here about my set. I'm really glad you enjoyed the music, especially the kind words about Luz de Sol. To answer the question in there, 'Luz de Sol' means 'Sunlight' and is in Spanish (although maybe it is the same in Portuguese). If you listen carefully to the track you can just about make out a whispered 'luz de sol' vocal from one of my friends :)

I'll also be starting a monthly show called 'Aural Indulgence' on 12th April straight after Under Sun so don't forget to stick around for that one!

Sorry man but in spanish is Luz del Sol
:D but also a great track and tthe name doesnt mean anything if you did with heart and passion ;)
cheers
Gutto Putti

Last edited:
Sorry man but in spanish is Luz del Sol
:D but also a great track and tthe name doesnt mean anything if you did with heart and passion ;)
cheers
GUtto PUtti

:lolz: I wish someone had told me before I sent the tune out!!! I don't speak any Spanish, but I was told it was correct by a couple of people with Spanish as their 1st language... anyway never mind, as long as people enjoy the tune I don't mind!

Portugese uses "do" in place of "del" right Gutto?

btw, who is this Med?? What a wonderful track! :)

:lolz: I wish someone had told me before I sent the tune out!!! I don't speak any Spanish, but I was told it was correct by a couple of people with Spanish as their 1st language... anyway never mind, as long as people enjoy the tune I don't mind!

WORD Will B
and yes Glen its de+ o + a or etc !
=)

Wow! I'd like to hear more from Med...how can I find out more?

Lazarus:
01. Spooky feat. Billie Ray Martin - Persuasion (Lazarus Intro Edit)
02. Ian Holing - Wake Up (Gyala Dub Mix)
03. Markus Schulz feat. Carrie Skipper - Never Be The Same Again (Coldharbour Mix)
04. Likuida - Love (St Rush Remix)
05. Airbase - One Tear Away
06. Med - In You
07. Woody van Eyden - Y68 (Peaktwins Remix)

Back