30-03-2012 Live Broadcast - Luminosity Trance Gathering

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
i just wish Menno plays Turtle Paradise...i'll go nuts :rave:

I give him chance to change his attitude :) until 25 minutes or I am going to bed

not just that, many vocal makes this kind of style... very dull and bored... prefer vocal trance like Alpha Duo feat. Yana Kay - Deep Dive (TrancEye Remix)

:iagree::iagree: some banging uplifting with vocals is great

Concrete Angel I prefer JOC remix or A&F remix... original remix is not good

I like original and JOC version :) but I am honestly tired to listen of it once in every third set :yucky:

chooooooooooooooon :mml:

Moosh is currently outside. We will do it later on. :)

He is sitting next to me. Why ? :megacrazy:

hey Polar :wave::megacrazy::friends:

People ask about you :) but don't worry, if things get nasty I'll feed them with Furqan :devil:

wooooooot Way Out West - Killa :mml: