Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Elitist

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Hector Gomez & Oscar Guez

Votes: 7 11.9%

• Total voters
Who win?

D-Mark, of course!

Sean Tyas... spanish version! very nice Congrats!

yes waiting for Torrents!

Who win?

D-Mark, of course!

Sean Tyas... spanish version! very nice Congrats!

yes waiting for Torrents!

Hi again!

Nice to hear such comments Acuario, but I think I have to work hard to be on the same level than Tyas has arrived to, hehe.

I would like to drop just a quick message to say "THANK YOU" all those who listened to the show last 30th, as well as to Jelly and all the people who did this radio project come true. Reading almost all the posts just what can I say is that Spanish trance scene is not dead, and we are growing day by day thanks to the support of you all, so that's great!

I'm eager to listen to all the sets (I had to go on 4pm the same day) once I can get them by Torrent files, sure!

Waiting for that :wow:

:ah:

Last edited:
just passing by looking for some news about torrents/tracklist...!

OH! this thread is not dead!:)

there is new results in the poll as I can see!:lolz:

keep working and you´ll find it K-Mark...!

Last edited:
This was a great show, thanks for that lovely sounds.

I only heard the last couple of hours, so i missed the highlights, maybe.

But in follow of that i registered here and hope to be able to download the complete stream of that event very soon.

bye ...

Tremendisimo el Spain In The Mix, lo tenía puesto en el trabajo y no veas que marcha los cilientes xD

Hi again!

Nice to hear such comments Acuario, but I think I have to work hard to be on the same level than Tyas has arrived to, hehe.

I would like to drop just a quick message to say "THANK YOU" all those who listened to the show last 30th, as well as to Jelly and all the people who did this radio project come true. Reading almost all the posts just what can I say is that Spanish trance scene is not dead, and we are growing day by day thanks to the support of you all, so that's great!

I'm eager to listen to all the sets (I had to go on 4pm the same day) once I can get them by Torrent files, sure!

Waiting for that :wow:

:ah:

:wow: hey D-Mark,your set is being replayed now! I N S A N E mix,terrific sound,awesomeness,hands in air!
cheers;)

Back