Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Roland Privert

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • DJ LoWe

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Girts L.

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
Mostly trance, but some Dj's can surprize you with ambient trance mixes or progressive and house. Try to catch up the Perfecto mix it's usualy the quality upligting sound.
i heard perfecto here in miami...three times his is great can't wait for that one was in dj booth with him when he played in miami southbeach ...club in the mix, with my best friend david padilla what a time i had that day wow just remembering thet night...:hug:

Mostly trance, but some Dj's can surprize you with ambient trance mixes or progressive and house. Try to catch up the Perfecto mix it's usualy the quality upligting sound. Oh no Slam, I was waiting from you ambient and relaxing begining of LITM:) Joke. :)

the begining would be relaxing ;)

i heard perfecto here in miami...three times his is great can't wait for that one was in dj booth with him when he played in miami southbeach ...club in the mix, with my best friend david padilla what a time i had that day wow just remembering thet night...:hug:
It's another Perfecto who will playz today.:mask:

It wasn't me:) I think it was Paul Oakenfold from label 'Perfecto':mask::music:

the intro was:
01. Michael & Levan - Digital Bird

Yahr, really nice relaxing sound!:grinning:

Very good start, Yahr. I love this sound :grinning:

02. Michael & Levan - I Can Feel (Lokitas Remix)

It wasn't me:) I think it was Paul Oakenfold from label 'Perfecto':mask::music:
nice to meet you any way i'll still be around for you set...thank you..pleasure to meet you too ... :hug:

the third one was:
03. Kaan Duzarat - Organic Intellectual (Original Mix)

yello everybody, Yahr's proggy mix, love this sounds :super:

Back