Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Roland Privert

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • DJ LoWe

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Girts L.

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
i did learn alot from you remember what you taught me...I'll never forget ...it mean alot to... that's why it was strange to me that you haven't said hello....:grinning:

Remember? I hardly remember anything about anything these days, memory like a sieve, dunno whats happened to it lol, anyway

Hello :grinning:

There ya go,now that's a plan:grinning:

Unfortunately for me the ladies who like trance here are actually college girls,20 or so.Don't usually see the overage braceletts on them.

Same problems on the other side of the ocean my friend!!! Apart from capital like london or madrid, U rarely find a 30ish girl into it!!!:P

i just went back and read no wonder why i couldn't sleep everyone was talking about me is everyone confuse in some way cause i don't think that i am... not upset in any way ...just didn't know that people can say alot when one is not around... :hug::grinning::Pthank you for the shirt ah.fm ...

I feel special anyway, but yeah wth I will marry u :mask::lol:

where is the faking diamond now? :mask:

its inside the second drawer from the top in my lounge :mask:

Remember? I hardly remember anything about anything these days, memory like a sieve, dunno whats happened to it lol, anyway

Hello :grinning:
following my trail.:hug:

ive found that ppl whos are into trance are generally more grown ppl actually :grinning:
Might be that way in Europe,not so much here in the states,with trance that is.

Go to a regular night at a club and then you see the older crowd,course it's hip-hop.Was that way on the second floor three weeks ago and will be the same this friday on another floor.

No matter I go to DANCE!!:dancing:,drink one or two drinks and BS with some girls.:)

My pictures better come this time damn it!!!:P

:lol::lol:

Put in her dessert...it´s the best and most romantic cliche...:mask:

and make her choke? :lol: no thanks..... maybe ill give it to Armin that he will make her to get it from the stage :mask:

Back