• Roland Privert

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • DJ LoWe

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Girts L.

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
this last set is very interesting .............:hug:

:wave: Hi everyone. Have to say I've really enjoyed some of the sets I've been hearing the past couple of days, good to see more of the AH specials being a success! :ah:

Apologies for not being on the forums more but I've only recently discovered COD4 multiplayer :lol:

:wave: Hi everyone. Have to say I've really enjoyed some of the sets I've been hearing the past couple of days, good to see more of the AH specials being a success! :ah:

Apologies for not being on the forums more but I've only recently discovered COD4 multiplayer :lol:

hey lazarus.... :wave: your excuse is good enough for me... haha... :grinning:

I have to ask you something though.. is there a tracklist for your last show?? couldn't see one on the first page of the show's thread?

hey lazarus.... :wave: your excuse is good enough for me... haha... :grinning:

I have to ask you something though.. is there a tracklist for your last show?? couldn't see one on the first page of the show's thread?
Yes mate, it's in there somewhere, bear with me and I'll do some fancy editing now :)

this last set is a focker KICKERowowowowowowowowowowowowowow:hug:

ima crying ...it gonna finish.........................................................this set is fighting for first place..

Back