30-04-2011 Echelon Day

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Won't be here all day, I'll leave in about an hour...but will be back for my own set to host it :) !

1. Dj Hashish - Heading North
2. T.O.M. & Alpha Force - Paradice
3. Tom Fall - Stillness
4. Cressida pres. Callisto - Origami
5. Axwell - Heart is King
6. Tiësto & Mark Knight ? Beautiful World
7. Lange - Harmony Will Kick You in the Ass
8. T.O.M. - Sakura

Good stuff :)

3. Tom Fall - Stillness
8. T.O.M. - Sakura
9. Above & Beyond - Sun & Moon

3. Tom Fall - Stillness
8. T.O.M. - Sakura
9. Above & Beyond - Sun & Moon
10. Sequentia - Gone Missing (Nitrous Oxide remix)

Just heard AaB new one.. hmmmmmm, maybe it's a grower
It's not one of my personal favourites either...I think the lead thing is really basic and heard like 100 times before (well no wonder if they've been working on the album for three years, trying to top Guns 'n Roses!). I remember when they put out "Stealing Time" a few years back as album single, that was such a cool track :music:

It's not one of my personal favourites either...I think the lead thing is really basic and heard like 100 times before (well no wonder if they've been working on the album for three years, trying to top Guns 'n Roses!). I remember when they put out "Stealing Time" a few years back as album single, that was such a cool track :music:

Sorry, I was not talking about sun and moon, but their latest, but I think it'll still be a grower for the mainstream, not the fundamentalist trance fan :)

I'm living in Surrey. I have to work later so need to get a quick sleep :D

Sorry, I was not talking about sun and moon, but their latest, but I think it'll still be a grower for the mainstream, not the fundamentalist trance fan :)
Ah okay...

I'm live in London but not for too long anymore, will go back to Finland for the summer.

PAUL ERCOSSA
1. Paul Ercossa - Adrenaline
2. Shaun Kavanagh - Emu
3. Paul Ercossa - Fuzzy logic
4. Artento Divini - Sanctuary (Shy Brothers remix)

:w00t: Well it's my birthday today and also Echelon's 3rd anniversary :dancing:Awesome way to spend the day,with these sets on my player! Greetz to everybody :)

:wave:Zzzank you,Tempo Giusto! Gosh peeps,say something please or I'll fall asleep on my champagne glass :dontknow:

Back