Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Firestorm

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Phil Metcalfe

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Matt Everson

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
t4e+, DreamensioN+, Dan+, tab16, SentriX, PhilMetcalfe+, cherise+, InfinityG35, Jellyfish+, dfx+, Bitman 2.0+, Altered-Mind+, dreamdx, xander2v2+, BassT4ken+, Mat Lock+, existent+, esgrimer, AndyAce+, Toma, Cliffy Burrows, trace of trance+, djabstraction, Faustus+, kenji, gasgano, Lazarus+​

:mml: :mml: :mml: :mml: :mml: :mml: :mml:

t4e+, DreamensioN+, Dan+, tab16, SentriX, PhilMetcalfe+, cherise+, InfinityG35, Jellyfish+, dfx+, Bitman 2.0+, Altered-Mind+, dreamdx, xander2v2+, BassT4ken+, Mat Lock+, existent+, esgrimer, AndyAce+, Toma, Cliffy Burrows, trace of trance+, djabstraction, Faustus+, kenji, gasgano, Lazarus+​

:mml: :mml: :mml: :mml: :mml: :mml: :mml:

:mml: :mml: :mml:

I changed jobs in the new year which means I get to listen now and again... :music: and then that means I need to post once in a while too! :grinning:

What you doing ito work now?

i am the supervisor of a store.

no much free time, and sometimes i am just soo tired that i sleep all the day.

yes i could have some time if only i were less lazy lol!!! :lol:

The last few live mixes I have heard or heard from others have said his mixing was turd but the tunes were good.

I haven't heard a set of his in a while so I will reserve judgement until after I have heard it.

Yup me too. First ever Global Underground CD set (remember them?) I ever bought was his from New York. One of the first things that got me into trance music to be honest, back in 1997. So to me he is the granddaddy, the original superstar. But he appears to have fizzled out of UK clubland.

As for the tunes this music is great, like it a lot to listen to at home/office, but whether I would go mental to it in a club is another thing.

hello cherise :hug::hug:

how are you? :)
I'm doing pretty good considering it's Monday :). I'm gonna head off to the post office at lunch time to get my new car (new to me, not brand new out of the box) taxed ... :super:as of tomorrow I can drive my lovely new car, Fiiri (short for Safiiri which is Finnish for Sapphire - and my car's a nice metallic dark blue) :driver:

hows everyone doing today ?

hi all !! AH family

hey dan!!!!

hello. :hug:

nice front page with the current show playing and also links to the forums!!!!

good one bro :grinning:

hello tabby :hug::hug:

how you've been, haven't seen you in ages? :)
i've been good and you? :)
that's because no one's on at 9 pm my time so i'm not on the forums any longer :tongue:

good to know :)
i've been thinking of getting one of those..are they any good?

they are adorable arent they? i try to spend as much time as i can with my cousin's baby, but he's more like a toddler now :tongue:
It's brilliant! My flatmate's girfriend got it for him for his birthday and it's me that uses it every day. I can't wait for them to bring out more 'games'... I'm finding that 40 days of solid use I'm starting to get a bit bored of the variety of exercises. I wish they had an even more advanced stepping class than the 5 minute "advanced" one they have... I want more!!! :lol:

Back