Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Firestorm

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Phil Metcalfe

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Matt Everson

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
Could some one please clarify to me what Paul Oakenfold position in the trance industry? don't hear about him so much...

I'm not that motivated when it comes to exercising, but this is something interactive and enjoyable I can do for an hour in my pj's in the morning - compare that to the effort Id have to put in if I were going to a gym - going in the morning? impossible! haha :mask:
lol..it's the same with me :tongue:
i hardly exercise :mask:

Could some one please clarify to me what Paul Oakenfold position inthe trance industry? don't hear about him so much...

God of electronic music :music:

it's going good..we've had water shortage for 12 hours+...good thing it's back again.
how have you been?

Doing ok, busy organizing this for the most part, been fun though, and had a few weekends playing nintendo wii tennis round a friends until stupid o'clock lol. addictive game that is, great fun!

Hello magik :super:

the club is complete now!!!!!
free drinks to everyone until 12pm!!!!!

Could some one please clarify to me what Paul Oakenfold position inthe trance industry? don't hear about him so much...

Been writing file score hasn't he? That's what I heard anyway! And I know Ben Gold was touring with him last year. (or was it early this year?)

Doing ok, busy organizing this for the most part, been fun though, and had a few weekends playing nintendo wii tennis round a friends until stupid o'clock lol. addictive game that is, great fun!
I like bowling... and boxing. KNOCKOUT!!! :mask:

I'm loving this set, shame a I didn't get all of the first half cos this is awesome.

hehe..i definitely have to get it then :)

Back