• Firestorm

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Phil Metcalfe

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Matt Everson

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
Ah, Should've known that :D
But, I thought it was, like, a mega trance party. Why are people like Moby and [zomgwtf!?oneone11?!?] kanye west doing there?

its electronic music (mostly trance) fest.. that's why moby and such... but no idea why Kanye West....

Ah, Should've known that :D
But, I thought it was, like, a mega trance party. Why are people like Moby and [zomgwtf!?oneone11?!?] kanye west doing there?

No it's not just trance it's all kids of dance. It's massive, like 40-50,000 people or something. The 2 best tents for me are the Godskitchen (trance) and Polysexual (hard dance) arenas. Can never decide which one I like best so like to flitt between the two like a trance butterfly on acid

According to the line-up @ GG's site, it looks like the show on Saturday, under Godskitchen is going to be the best. [It also happens to be the only show where I know everyone who's in the line-up] I've never heard of 3/4 of the people in the event. Looks like fun though. Too bad I'm [only] an ocean away.

the world of photobucket is endless :)

Haha here's a real one of me on Saturday night (90s rave) I just saw on Facebook! Check out the dodgy lightglasses
n846565598_3403673_5315.jpg

1. Bryn Whiting - Memories of Davids
2. Matt Gardner - Making a Change
3. Jason Cortez - Set U Free

Don't stop now!

:super:

Haha here's a real one of me on Saturday night (90s rave) I just saw on Facebook! Check out the dodgy lightglasses
n846565598_3403673_5315.jpg

1. Bryn Whiting - Memories of Davids
2. Matt Gardner - Making a Change
3. Jason Cortez - Set U Free

Niiiiiice glasses! :w00t:

WOOOOOOT!! Keep on rocking Andy! :super::super::super:

According to the line-up @ GG's site, it looks like the show on Saturday, under Godskitchen is going to be the best. [It also happens to be the only show where I know everyone who's in the line-up] I've never heard of 3/4 of the people in the event. Looks like fun though. Too bad I'm [only] an ocean away.

It's worth the trip mate :) To be honest though we are kinda spoilt there are loads of excellent dance music events here every summer all with big names. Went to 4 or 5 last year. Not so many planned this summer though :(

Back