30-06-2009 Shah-Music Day

which shows you enjoyed?


  • Total voters
    83
oohww.. ill beats..:super::dance::choon:
 
:music::choon::choon:
 
:wub::dancing::dancing::wub:
Above & Beyond pres. Oceanlab – Lonely Girl (Gareth Emery Remix)​

Staring at the top sheet
Listening to my heart beat
Wondering how to say it
Playing over one track
Wanting you to come back
Want to have you here​

Lying on a cold sheet
Jump into my car seat
Drive down to the river
Nightlight its reflecting
Somehow I’m expecting
Your voice in my ear​

I wish that I could tell you
I wish that I could tell you
I wish that I could tell you
All the things that you do​

Come back ’cause I’m gonna be a lonely girl again
Come back ’cause I’m gonna be a lonely girl
Come back ’cause I’m gonna be a lonely girl again
Come back ’cause I’m gonna be a lonely girl​

Lying in the long grass
Watching as the clouds pass
Hands held in silence
Your arms right around me
Feeling glad you found me
Feeling like I’m home​

Wish you would remember
April to September
Wanting to be near me
Racing for the sunrise
Staring into my eyes
You and I alone​

I wish that I could tell you
I wish that I could tell you
I wish that I could tell you
All the things that you do​

Come back ’cause I’m gonna be a lonely girl again
Come back ’cause I’m gonna be a lonely girl
Come back ’cause I’m gonna be a lonely girl again
Come back ’cause I’m gonna be a lonely girl​

Lay back in my own dream
playback on a big screen
You and me together
Why give up a love found
Wish that I could write down
What you mean to me​

I wish that I could tell you
I wish that I could tell you
I wish that I could tell you
All the things that you do​

Come back ’cause I’m gonna be a lonely girl again
Come back ’cause I’m gonna be a lonely girl
Come back ’cause I’m gonna be a lonely girl again
Come back ’cause I’m gonna be a lonely girl​

(so lonely… so lonely…. so lonely… so lonely…)​

Was it so wrong
No you said you loved me
Could it be so easy
Just to walk away​

Was it so wrong
No you said you loved me
Could it be so easy
Just to walk away​
 
:music::dance::music::dance::music::super:
 
Back
Top