30-06-2009 Shah-Music Day

which shows you enjoyed?


  • Total voters
    83
even if it's just a friend ship.....love is a happy thing for every-one ..it helps the day go by in a better way...:friends:shhooooo it's the dub.....:(
I can't agree more, you know something about it, Evy. :hug:

again this choon by Terry Ferminal! Wooo! \o/
 
Terry Ferminal - A Thousand Miles

Nothing feels the same
Pretty soon I’m gonna go away
and make my way back home

Life begins to fade
I wish that i could hold you every day
I wanna give you everything, everything

A Thousand Miles away
A Thousand Miles

Nothing feels the same
Pretty soon I’m gonna go away
and make my way back home

Life begins to fade
I wish that i could hold you every day
I wanna give you everything, everything

A Thousand Miles away
Dreaming of you now
I promise you the morning stars
A Thousand Miles away
I’m bleeding for you now​
 
Here aswell... but been to the beach all week and have to do some thing around the house. So no sun for me today...
I would have gone to Fort lauderdale beach today as well but it's raining really bad today ....trying to get a darker tan.....
 
beatiful, emotional lyrics! :love:
 
good luck my address is 4700 s.w **rd street....:hug:


ahh :):) nice :hug:

Terry Ferminal - A Thousand Miles

Nothing feels the same
Pretty soon I’m gonna go away
and make my way back home

Life begins to fade
I wish that i could hold you every day
I wanna give you everything, everything

A Thousand Miles away
A Thousand Miles

Nothing feels the same
Pretty soon I’m gonna go away
and make my way back home

Life begins to fade
I wish that i could hold you every day
I wanna give you everything, everything

A Thousand Miles away
Dreaming of you now
I promise you the morning stars
A Thousand Miles away
I’m bleeding for you now​


thankyouuuuuu Jeffy :hug: :dance: :mml:
 
Terry Ferminal - A Thousand Miles​


Nothing feels the same
Pretty soon I’m gonna go away
and make my way back home​

Life begins to fade
I wish that i could hold you every day
I wanna give you everything, everything​

A Thousand Miles away
A Thousand Miles​

Nothing feels the same
Pretty soon I’m gonna go away
and make my way back home​

Life begins to fade
I wish that i could hold you every day
I wanna give you everything, everything​

A Thousand Miles away
Dreaming of you now
I promise you the morning stars
A Thousand Miles away

I’m bleeding for you now​
nice lyrics.... HMMMMMMMMMMMM a thousand miles away...:choon:
 
Shit, storm is coming....
 
ahh nice music atm :dance: :mml:
like it :)
 
:bounce:
+piano.gif
:bounce:
:dancing:
 
AH Mods, will any of these sets be available for d/l after the event?? Ashley's set was immense!!
 
sorry my friends have to leave like fast BRB as soon as possible



p.s ...my love i will miss you...hope you are here upon my re-turn....
 
Back
Top