30-06-2011 Scandinavia In The Mix 004

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Good evening/morning/day everybody! Hope you'll enjoy the set. It will be a finnish only treat today with quite a few exclusives from finnish producers. Featured are the likes of Heikki L, U&K, Allende, Marcus Maison, Mr.A, Michael Cassette, Chantola and myself.

Excellent!!! Outstanding start so far! :bravo:

1121 Listeners ~ 12 Orkidea - Scandinavia in the Mix 004 on AH.FM

Good evening/morning/day everybody! Hope you'll enjoy the set. It will be a finnish only treat today with quite a few exclusives from finnish producers. Featured are the likes of Heikki L, U&K, Allende, Marcus Maison, Mr.A, Michael Cassette, Chantola and myself.

:friends: Yup, Orkidea ! :dance:

No problem :D even though he wouldnt send me tracklist tonight so had to try and remember all the tracks haha im too lazy ;) night all im off
okay ...but my Hat Go to polar ....for the best job Here....:friends:

:mml::mml::mml:

Great great start :mml:

So what's the latest with the new album?

Unity remixes still coming out after that? :)

:choon:

So what's the latest with the new album?

Unity remixes still coming out after that? :)

Album is 60-70% done now and will be 100% finished by the end of August. This is still to-be-confirmed, but the release date is set to 11.11.11.

There are four new mixes of 'Unity' with at least two of them being released around the album release time.

There have been 60+ demos for the album and there will be 20 tracks finished with maybe 9-12 making it to the album itself.

Armin van Buuren Feat. Sharon Den Adel vs. Jochen Miller - Out of Connection (Armin van Buuren Mashup)
yes :iagree: bro is the classics mash in 2008

You are wrong about ... track 2

Johan Ekman @ Scandinavia In The Mix 004

TRACKLIST:

01. Manuel Rocca - Raining With Sun (Falcon Remix)
02. Armin van Buuren vs Jochen Miller - In And Out Of Connection (Adrena Line Mashup 2010)
03. Mike Nichol - Durado (Original Mix) (Edit)
04. Dave Leyrock feat. Ekatherina April - Addiction (Johan Ekman Remix)
05. Southern Fraiz Feat. Irena Love - Afterclouds (Simon OShine Dub Remix) (Edit)
06. Ja-Karta - Envisioned Conquest (Leibo Remix)
07. Philippe El Sisi feat. Josie - Over You (Heatbeat Remix)
08. Tripleone - 12 Angels (Original Mix) (Edit)
09. Nick Callaghan & Will Atkinson - Let Go (Indecent Noise Extended Mix)
10. Des McMahon - Autumn Air (Johan Ekman Remix)

Greetings from Poland ... :dance:

P.S.

Enjoy The Sets :):music::music::music:

Last edited:
Slow tempos are the new black;)
wow :megacrazy::megacrazy:nice to meet you ....
c014.gif
:hug::hug:me like's the sounds.:music:

1111 Listeners ~ 12 Orkidea - Scandinavia in the Mix 004 on AH.FM

Album is 60-70% done now and will be 100% finished by the end of August. This is still to-be-confirmed, but the release date is set to 11.11.11.

There are four new mixes of 'Unity' with at least two of them being released around the album release time.

There have been 60+ demos for the album and there will be 20 tracks finished with maybe 9-12 making it to the album itself.

Orkidea
Orkidea
Orkidea
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Orkidea

Alias: Tapio Hakanen