How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
we are running a bit late again?

YES! Dinka is awesome :bravo:

Dinka
Dinka
(2) Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Dinka (2)

Profile: A Swiss progressive house act based in Lucerne that produces stomping house grooves combined with catchy melodies and spherical harmonies.

Dinka is made up of Christian Hirt, who produces, and Tamara Maria Hunkeler, who DJs.

Aliases: Christian Hirt, Passenger 10
In Groups: Helvetic Nerds

Next DJ please:megacrazy:
:hug:welcome :friends:
DJ.TeroA:megacrazy:
Afterhours.FM%20Scandinavia%20In%20The%20Mix%20004%2030-06-2011.jpg

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 32 (13 members and 19 guests) evyqueen87, Tyoma, TeroA, danmark_ori+, rdevito, Ben Double M, serch159, Young Free+, heze, oxerion, n0dix, Adrian Dector, Scytales Rache

Hello and welcome all to listen my set for this great event. Really happy to be part of it :)
In my set you can hear new and older trance, some vocals and of course what would this be without little bit of Finnish trance :)
I will be presenting the tracklist as we go so enjoy the set :dance:

652 Listeners ~ 16 Tero A - Scandinavia in the Mix 004 on AH.FM

Hello and welcome all to listen my set for this great event. Really happy to be part of it :)
In my set you can hear new and older trance, some vocals and of course what would this be without little bit of Finnish trance :)
I will be presenting the tracklist as we go so enjoy the set :dance:

TeroA
TeroA
- Discogs Search

Profile: Finnish trance DJ: house / techno / melodic & energetic trance

168036_10150099043949301_150495124300_6082698_1421219_n.jpg

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: