• DTC

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Syntech

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Sunset

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
hey :)

i was wondering before how can we promote AH.FM in india more?

:hmmm::hmmm:

To start off ... we shall have to go to Orkut .... thats a social network system from google similar to facebook... I believe most of our Brazilian DJs in here have an orkut account. Vitor Moya has one.

and secondly .. a general observation of mine .... Sunday mornings thru late afternoons .... Indian time ... we play all replay sets ... we need to bring the popular DJs playing their set during that time .. say GDJB. That would attract a lot of listeners.

Thirdly .... I think I shall have to search my contacts in cities of Hyderabad and Mumbai ... lot of isolated Trance listeners in our country actually ... and all stay hidden ... thats the problem.

Fourthly .... may be some promo music stuff .. like a set or sumthing ... that we can forward to the Discos ... and ask them to play them and make a mention of our website name in there .. so that the crowd can come to know.

But being more active on Orkut shall help us for sure.

* 14 DJ Jack - Brazil in the Mix 002 on AH.FM ~ Now Listening : 546 *

I :love: you all

this community simply rocks!! :mml::mml:

:music: it's fun to be here ! :grinning:​

yea.. its gonna be bad when it hits New Orleans and the surroundings.. :crazy:

Yeah, well, it's been three years since Katrina. New Orleans is due for a good bath again to clean the place out. :mask:

Tomorrow afternoon, all the highways in the Big Sleazy will be one-way ... out. Mandatory evacuations of the southern parishes right on the coast started today.

I know lots of ways to make you drool. But yeah, that pie would definitely do it. Do you like your apple pie with cheese or ice cream? I like Blue Bell Vanilla Ice Cream with my pie myself, but lots of people here in the south like it with a slice of American cheese melted on the top. :grinning:

Well, unfortunately I don't usually have the opportunity to eat apple pie. It's not very popular in Brazil and, now that I'm in London, I found out it's not popular here either... :(
But I would definately go for the ice cream, instead of the cheese.

To start off ... we shall have to go to Orkut .... thats a social network system from google similar to facebook... I believe most of our Brazilian DJs in here have an orkut account. Vitor Moya has one.

and secondly .. a general observation of mine .... Sunday mornings thru late afternoons .... Indian time ... we play all replay sets ... we need to bring the popular DJs playing their set during that time .. say GDJB. That would attract a lot of listeners.

Thirdly .... I think I shall have to search my contacts in cities of Hyderabad and Mumbai ... lot of isolated Trance listeners in our country actually ... and all stay hidden ... thats the problem.

Fourthly .... may be some promo music stuff .. like a set or sumthing ... that we can forward to the Discos ... and ask them to play them and make a mention of our website name in there .. so that the crowd can come to know.

But being more active on Orkut shall help us for sure.

thank you mate ill talk to vitor more about this... we need more indian peeps here :) thank you for the tips mate :cat:

Columbian what?arent we in Brazil mix?:lol::)

the cat lady :hug:

good to see you here

Danny! (KISS!) :hug::hug::hug::super:

You should see your Cat! Dan Cat is getting big. And he's really pretty, too. Gorgeous cat! PM me your email address and I'll send you pictures of him! :grinning::grinning::cat:

yeeeeeeey :)

tigger.gif

This is Grade A 100% Pure columbian cocaine ladies and gentlemen, disco shit, pure as the driven snow :mml: :mml: :bounce: :bounce: :mml:

Well, unfortunately I don't usually have the opportunity to eat apple pie. It's not very popular in Brazil and, now that I'm in London, I found out it's not popular here either... :(

I wonder what it would cost to Fed Ex you one? I'll check into it. You haven't lived until you've had my apple pie. :grinning:

* 14 DJ Jack - Brazil in the Mix 002 on AH.FM ~ Now Listening : 543 *

:cap: you're in London but nòt for some apple pie :lol: you intend to stay off São Paulo for some time ? :music:

thank you mate ill talk to vitor more about this... we need more indian peeps here :) thank you for the tips mate :cat:

Well ... even I have one ... and I have even opened a community called AH.FM there ( more like the AH.FM Facebook Group ) .... it has 15 members ... some 3 or 4 of them are Indians.

This is Grade A 100% Pure columbian cocaine ladies and gentlemen, disco shit, pure as the driven snow :mml: :mml: :bounce: :bounce: :mml:

It's been over 10 years since I did any cocaine. Once or twice a year, I wake up in a cold sweat because I dreamed I had a hit. Scary. :no:

Back