• DTC

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Syntech

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Sunset

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
this set has been pretty stellar so far :super:
sorry, just got here... trying to figure out what's going on right... i might have jumped the trigger too fast...

maybe i'm simply being too harsh on my fellow brazilians... (i guess i just really wanted to hear some sort of groovy samba trance that doesn't exist...)

Aint gonna be here today, will listen now before I take off for Paris by Walk with a lot of tourists (Ill try get used of them):P

Just wanted to wish you all a wonderful day and listening - I will join later tonight!

Hello picco, noir, cronopios, the bee :)

sorry, just got here... trying to figure out what's going on right... i might have jumped the trigger too fast...

maybe i'm simply being too harsh on my fellow brazilians... (i guess i just really wanted to hear some sort of groovy samba trance that doesn't exist...)

as far as i know there's rock trance, haven't heard of samba trance yet :P :lol:

Aint gonna be here today, will listen now before I take off for Paris by Walk with a lot of tourists (Ill try get used of them):P

Just wanted to wish you all a wonderful day and listening - I will join later tonight!
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:choon::choon::choon:

:mml:

:mml:............................:mml:

:mml:....................:love::love:.....................:mml:

* 02 Bruno Lopes - Brazil in the Mix 002 on AH.FM ~ Now Listening : 503 *

:clap2: have a good walk the bee ! :grinning: Got some portable MP3 player with you ? :lol: :dancing:

as far as i know there's rock trance, haven't heard of samba trance yet :P :lol:

but it would truly rock! the other day while i was at a samba school meeting they had a bunch of drums and a cavaquinho (which is sort of like a mini acoustic guitar)... if they had raised the tempo they just might reache that samba trance groove i'm talking 'bout!

:mml:....................:love:.....................:mml:

:music: love this very track !​

but it would truly rock! the other day while i was at a samba school meeting they had a bunch of drums and a cavaquinho (which is sort of like a mini acoustic guitar)... if they had raised the tempo they just might reache that samba trance groove i'm talking 'bout!

ooh please...don't start with that, we got enough "intrusions" into trance...see my signature :P:P

:wow: :grinning: does the very sound already exist - or did you just invent the very kind of, cronopios ? :)

ooh please...don't start with that, we got enough "intrusions" into trance...see my signature :P:P

sheesh, don't be so harsh... maybe if i get more specific... i'm talking about roots samba, not some sort of pre-programmed crap... and just a pinch, since i'm not too much into the whole mixing genres thing...

sheesh, don't be so harsh... maybe if i get more specific... i'm talking about roots samba, not some sort of pre-programmed crap... and just a pinch, since i'm not too much into the whole mixing genres thing...

well than, there is Tribal Trance...which i do enjoy if its the right kind :)

:wow: :grinning: does the very sound already exist - or did you just invent the very kind of, cronopios ? :)

it's kinda like when you get the munchies... you feel the need for a perfect food or the perfect sound...:lol:

btw, anyone ever seen harold and kumar go to white castle??

Back