• not really want the old small back

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • whatever

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
I want the old one back.. :p

or even better...

...I want to have Century Gothic :mask:

New conclusion: I'm not used to this new font or it's harder to read than the previous font style.

this is the same font we had for 2 years just 1 size bigger.... :hmmm:

this is the same font we had for 2 years just 1 size bigger.... :hmmm:

You're kidding me? ok, great size & font then :LMAO: :LMAO:

Hi!

I work as a webdesigner (freelancer), and i often use Tahoma. I think that and maybe "Arial" would fit AH.FM very good! :) Maybe you also can try "Trebuchet MS", but that may be a bit more hard to read. Very nice font though! :)

All of these in 11px!

Yea - it looks a little better now - although i think my firefox is outta whack or something.

man i wish i could design sites lol all i can do is code

AH.FM always looks great :grinning:

Just to inform ... that the current style and font size and layouts etc is perfect for me now :)

Thanks Dan and the AH Team :)

I don't mnd as long as its easy to get around:grinning:

the forum's style seems fine, however member "profile" seems a bit awkward. i recall being able to see more information--like where someone is located & what some of their other interests are. i would like that restored. or, it may simply be "operator error"!

the forum's style seems fine, however member "profile" seems a bit awkward. i recall being able to see more information--like where someone is located & what some of their other interests are. i would like that restored. or, it may simply be "operator error"!

you should be able to see that.. try a different browser?

Back