30-08-2011 Turkey in the Mix 002

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Herkese selamlar, 30'unda setlerini paylaşacak olan arkadaşlara başarılar dilerim. İnşallah en az önceki Turkey in the Mix kadar güzel geçer.

There are some familiar names in the line up, and I have no doubt that this event will be amazing.

Of course Nurettin Colak and Faruk Sabanci will both dominate the show; as expected from their reputation.

I have a feeling that Ilgaz&Berk will lead us on a trip down the memory lane with legendary tracks from the past.

Kaan Demirel, Jordi, Ozzyxpm, Mirsad and Cagan Nazlioglu are also very skillful djs, so they will be under the spotlight too.

The rest remain a bit blur to me, as I have never heard of them; but if they earned a place in this line up, I'm pretty sure they can easily exceed the standard.
:super::super:

Appreciated Arman and good luck for other ppl =)

There are some familiar names in the line up, and I have no doubt that this event will be amazing.

Of course Nurettin Colak and Faruk Sabanci will both dominate the show; as expected from their reputation.

I have a feeling that Ilgaz&Berk will lead us on a trip down the memory lane with legendary tracks from the past.

Kaan Demirel, Jordi, Ozzyxpm, Mirsad and Cagan Nazlioglu are also very skillful djs, so they will be under the spotlight too.

The rest remain a bit blur to me, as I have never heard of them; but if they earned a place in this line up, I'm pretty sure they can easily exceed the standard.
:super::super:

:yes: :iagree: Looking forward to this event ! :grinning:

it's great to be part of this event. hope that you all can catch my set! :)

turkkahvesiph7nn3.jpg

Afterhours.FM%20Turkey%20In%20The%20Mix%20002%2030-08-2011.jpg

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE

:welcome: 30-08-2011 Turkey in the Mix 002 | Facebook
info Facebook ON !

:megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy: Super nice Country TURKEY DJ'S :) :megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:
18532066448908646977.gif
:megacrazy:

........ _
....... /..(|
...... (....:
.... __\....\.._____
.. (____)...`|
. (____)|....'|
.. '(____).__|
... (___)__..|_____

▒░ :megacrazy:Support my FAMILY AH.FM :megacrazy:▒░ :friends: :best:

here from now :crazy:

:music: morning everyone, tune in.... (herkese gunaydin, moscowadan sevgiler):dance::dance::dance:

rihana?! WTF!!?
:thumbsdown::yucky:

This was a great track!

Back