Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Braincreator

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • Rob G

• Matt Trigle

• Total voters
Have a good sleep Polar!! Hey, I'm still up a 8:06 PM EST in New York.... Jobless in NY and looking....Hey Light Sequence...any programming jobs out near you??? Hey CatLady...meow baby:cat:....Where's Pic...he must be sleeping ...or partying!!!:super::grinning:

Have a good sleep Polar!! Hey, I'm still up a 8:06 PM EST in New York.... Jobless in NY and looking....Hey Light Sequence...any programming jobs out near you??? Hey CatLady...meow baby:cat:....Where's Pic...he must be sleeping ...or partying!!!:super::grinning:

whattup tom - been awhile man. hopefully ya find some work soon :grinning:

Yes, it's been awhile....say 3 months....last time was June that I talked to you guys. I've looked at a few contracts out there near you....just didn't have your phone # to call to see if it was near you.....What to do you think about Brett in the Green & White???? We love him here!!!!!!!!!!! I got to get my son a new jersey now!..

Yes, it's been awhile....say 3 months....last time was June that I talked to you guys. I've looked at a few contracts out there near you....just didn't have your phone # to call to see if it was near you.....What to do you think about Brett in the Green & White???? We love him here!!!!!!!!!!! I got to get my son a new jersey now!..

favre is a pretty sore subject with all my wisconsin family. it's like half like that he's gone and the other half don't. personally i think green bay made the right move. you couldn't let him hold the team hostage like he did.

Hey LS ....gotta go one son is at swimming & the other one is home with me....it's time to play "Let's beat Daddy" ...little does he know...I'll try to get back on later......Job hunting is crazy....drop me an email sometime....say hi to the gang for me!!!:hug::grinning:

Hey LS ....gotta go one son is at swimming & the other one is home with me....it's time to play "Let's beat Daddy" ...little does he know...I'll try to get back on later......Job hunting is crazy....drop me an email sometime....say hi to the gang for me!!!:hug::grinning:

sounds good. later dude

Back