30-10-2008 Russia in the Mix 002

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
I was expecting kinda another style, but its very nice! :music:

Hehe, well I'm doing the same in the last one month. We are out of season, so I'm boring and listening to AH whole day. But I can't stand this lazyness. :friends:What do you work?
EDIT: What is your job? (even if you don't work :))

i m an accountant assistant in a company. truth is that some days I can get extremely busy...
It's just that I m a good girl and i like to finish my things in the morning (I m here since 7:00am ehmmm or so :) every day) so i can be more relaxed the rest of the day :grinning:
But now it's not a very busy period for us, so i can have time to spam here and there :lol:

lazy to work, ready to rock :mask::lol:

:grinning: good mentailty there :)

i m an accountant assistant in a company. truth is that some days I can get extremely busy...
It's just that I m a good girl and i like to finish my things in the morning (I m here since 7:00am ehmmm or so :) every day) so i can be more relaxed the rest of the day :grinning:
But now it's not a very busy period for us, so i can have time to spam here and there :lol:

hmm.. any job you can spam here is a good job :bravo:

I see :) Well, I have to come in at 7am too (okay, the last time i was here at 7am was some... 2 moths ago maybe :) ), and doing sea import from far-east.
But yepp, my job is so lazy too, that I can spam here :grinning:

Back