30-10-2008 Russia in the Mix 002

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
and bloody waiting for kepfeltoltes.hu to transfer that cat picture like forever :P

yeeey new page

I noticed. It's like snail mail. :lolz:

Good morning, T4E. How are you? :hug::cat:

Guess what? I've FINALLY got a new roommate! He's a 24 yr old college student, Health Major. Perfect. The poor baby got his ass in the bag the first day he was here. His dog killed 2 Game Cock roosters belonging to a neighbor several houses down. The idiot had them in the flimsiest cages I've ever seen. I raised them myself when I lived in Paige (while under the influence of that rat bastard, Leslie Parker). I KNOW they don't cost the $100 per bird that this a-hole wants to charge them. That's what PROVEN birds cost, not cockerels who have just had their combs trimmed. What BS. :P

I noticed. It's like snail mail. :lolz:

Good morning, T4E. How are you? :hug::cat:

Guess what? I've FINALLY got a new roommate! He's a 24 yr old college student, Health Major. Perfect. The poor baby got his ass in the bag the first day he was here. His dog killed 2 Game Cock roosters belonging to a neighbor several houses down. The idiot had them in the flimsiest cages I've ever seen. I raised them myself when I lived in Paige (while under the influence of that rat bastard, Leslie Parker). I KNOW they don't cost the $100 per bird that this a-hole wants to charge them. That's what PROVEN birds cost, not cockerels who have just had their combs trimmed. What BS. :P

i'm at work, but doing great :) :hug:

that's good to hear about the roomate not the roosters tho :lolz:

i like this tune now :mml:

Back