30-10-2008 Russia in the Mix 002

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
nice pleasant song:music:

Hello Squall, *AvA*+, Altered-Mind, Poshout, SUNNY TOMORROW+, Koks, Lazarus, SciLog1c, The Cat Lady, DistantLand, DSI, angel_hu, outofspace, fiezelion, nikaburg, Jony, aakos :wave: :)
I'm tune in :music:

mellow and beautiful:grinning:

Hello Squall, *AvA*+, Altered-Mind, Poshout, SUNNY TOMORROW+, Koks, Lazarus, SciLog1c, The Cat Lady, DistantLand, DSI, angel_hu, outofspace, fiezelion, nikaburg, Jony, aakos :wave: :)

hello loloooo :friends:

how are you and your family?:grinning:

Hello lolo:hug: how are you today?

Hi Lolo, you hot French Fry. (kiss, kiss) :hug::cat:

I love this vocal:super::super::super:

YahoooooOOooooooooooOO:super::super::super::super:
Been tuned for the last 7 hours

oh!:|

Sorry...:wacko:

aakos, *AvA*, Poshout, SciLog1c, SUNNY TOMORROW, lolosormiou, Altered-Mind, Koks, Lazarus, The Cat Lady, DistantLand, DSI, angel_hu, outofspace, fiezelion, nikaburg, Jony
hi all again...........:mask::music:

:wave:

Back