30-10-2008 Russia in the Mix 002

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
hear now? he says (i think lol) underground :grinning:

edit: ok now he is saying too much :P one word was enough :)

wooooooohoooooooo :bananadance::bananadance::bananadance:

So you like this set, then?:music:

This sounds like it must be Infected Mushroom >_>

:lolz:...Psy derives mainly from Goa never sounded the same as trance :) :friends:

exactly :grinning: ppl think of psy only as Goa, that's so unfair, even if i like goa veeery much is a bit weird to those who haven't been into psy so much

the just say psy sux without checking on this vast music area at all

So you like this set, then?:music:

I sure do :super: (ok these vocals are not so much my favorites hehe)

and Dark psy ftw :super:

* in time 4 Bobina 2 ! *

ok u seriously have to play Vibrasphere - Autumn LIghts on Friday :super:
I will burn the dance floor if u do :bravo:

hello btw :wave: hehe

Hello :cap: :dancing: Altered-Mind+, SUNNY TOMORROW+, Squall+, Tomek+, Tenthu, aakos, SciLog1c, t4e+, wailo, Noir, Faustus+, George Vemag, Poshout, Margoss, jddavid86+, jackall, Amaris, DSI, trace of trance+, Brombaer, wet, Luminosity+, trancefan0883 and :hug: Möre83+

Tuned in now :D Thanks to everyone that had listened to my set, i hope you enjoyed that a lot :)

:wave: Tenthu...that was an excellent set :bravo::super::bravo:

teasing mode

exactly :grinning: ppl think of psy only as Goa, that's so unfair, even if i like goa veeery much is a bit weird to those who haven't been into psy so much

wtf is this?:unsure:

:lol:

Hello :cap: :dancing: Altered-Mind+, SUNNY TOMORROW+, Squall+, Tomek+, Tenthu, aakos, SciLog1c, t4e+, wailo, Noir, Faustus+, George Vemag, Poshout, Margoss, jddavid86+, jackall, Amaris, DSI, trace of trance+, Brombaer, wet, Luminosity+, trancefan0883 and :hug: Möre83+

:P:P

hello Danmark:hug::)

all forms of psy FTW

dark, progressive, goa, full-on, etc.

I LOVE IT ALL!! :super:

* travelling @ home - just arrived at the igloo .. .. ..

Tuned in now :D Thanks to everyone that had listened to my set, i hope you enjoyed that a lot :)

:wall: :lol: hope to catch your set at some Replay Tenthu ! :cap:

good evening danmark :wave:

Back