30-10-2008 Russia in the Mix 002

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
OMG.... Im gonna die now :wub: :wub: :wub:

lol let's high5 then :grinning:

my evening is pretty much great! My mood has changed the past few days even if nothing is going as I want it, strange huh? :)
how about you? Everything alright ???

my mood has changed since last month when we entered the season of fall...i hate seasons...do you have seasons in greece? :unsure:

darn :P i forgot this was today :P :P

oh well... chooned in now :super:

my mood has changed since last month when we entered the season of fall...i hate seasons...do you have seasons in greece? :unsure:

yeah they have... summer, not so hot summer, bit cold summer, not so hot summer and summer again :lol:

did you put your winter tires on? :P

ready to pull the snowcat out of the garage? :lol:

no not yet.... have put the motorbike to the garage on saturday and take snowmobile out then :grinning: hope i have time to change the tires on saturday too

yeah they have... summer, not so hot summer, bit cold summer, not so hot summer and summer again :lol:

LMAO :lolz::lolz::lolz:

u are soooooooooooooooo jealous :P:P:P

@vinnie ... yes we do, but the Fin is right our winter is not thaaat cold ... it snows (so that means minus temp) rarely :grinning:

Back