30-10-2008 Russia in the Mix 002

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
I quite like this vocal:music:

Hohoho :)

I've heard this track in Greece amm... 3-4 years ago. But still don't know the ID.

yeap it was a massive tune here ...ppl were dancing to it like crazy:P:P:P

totally hate iiiiit of course :grinning:

*puppy look* :blush:

hehe that's great !!!

I' m at work, totally bored to do anything...
listening to Russia in the mix, chatting, scaling the possibilities of me to travel 504km to see Above & Beyond and stuff like that :) Other than that I' m doing fine :hug:

you are?...500Km is nothing, at least here in Canada we don't think so, after all we drive for lunch 100 KM without a second thought :lol:

:w00t: 300 dj..i've just seen... :)
amazing monster show.. :mml:

:loveah:

:mml: :super:

me is back \o/

you are?...500Km is nothing, at least here in Canada we don't think so, after all we drive for lunch 100 KM without a second thought :lol:

:lol: :lol:

i like to drive, it's not there the problem :grinning: even if i ll pass driving and will take the train to there:) Let's see if I ll make it :super:

haha...yeah, that was taken when i signed up here so i signed up as Trance4Life but than ppl were shortening my name to T4L...which was creating confusion with the real T4L so that's how t4e came about....and with this i conclude today's History Lesson :lol: :)

Oh, I always liked that Trance4ever name. It made you stand out so much and appear so charismatic:P:)

:lol: :lol:

i like to drive, it's not there the problem :grinning: even if i ll pass driving and will take the train to there:) Let's see if I ll make it :super:

hmmm :mask: no back crash lately? :lol: :whistle:

Oh, I always liked that Trance4ever name. It made you stand out so much and appear so charismatic:P:)

thanks...but you know what they say "good things come in small packages" :tongue: :lol:

bring on the tribal drums :mml:

EDIT: Welcome new AH.FM member: tribalbullet

LMAO at the coincidence

housey.. :mml:

:mml::mml::mml:

Back