30-10-2009 Scandinavia in the Mix 003

Vote for your Favorite DJs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
woot:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was an accident actually, I was looking for "After Hours", in two words, and I accidentally wrote it in one word :lol:

Well, my brother told me about ah.fm. He left the house, so I couldn't get and listen his music anymore. (Usually he was the one who always listened to radio shows) Now he moved :( But now I have 2 rooms, haha :) And I listened to ah.fm when I was working on my laptop for school... until last week, I heared a very good set, and I wasn't working for school anymore!! :music::p First thing I did was to sing up and chatting with people who were also listening ^^ And now I have found a couple of good tracks! :mml:

Well, my brother told me about ah.fm. He left the house, so I couldn't get and listen his music anymore. (Usually he was the one who always listened to radio shows) Now he moved :( But now I have 2 rooms, haha :) And I listened to ah.fm when I was working on my laptop for school... until last week, I heared a very good set, and I wasn't working for school anymore!! :music::p First thing I did was to sing up and chatting with people who were also listening ^^ And now I have found a couple of good tracks! :mml:
This is the best forum on the Internet, you will never leave this place :lol::)

Back