30-10-2009 Scandinavia in the Mix 003

Vote for your Favorite DJs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Choon! :w00t:

Some help with Kandi's please:

Deep Care - Blacks (Daniel Kandi Lifted Remix) [Infrasonic]
Josh Gabriel pres. Winter Kills - Deep Down (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix) [Different Pieces]
Above & Beyond feat. Richard Bedford - Alone Tonight (Original Club Mix) [Anjunabeats]
RAM - RAMsterdam (Jorn van Deynhoven Remix) [A State of Trance]
David Newsum - 63b Clerkenwell Road (RIP) [Discover]
Armin van Buuren feat. Justine Suissa - Burned with Desire (Original Mix) [Nebula]

Some help with Kandi's please:

Deep Care - Blacks (Daniel Kandi Lifted Remix) [Infrasonic]
Josh Gabriel pres. Winter Kills - Deep Down (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix) [Different Pieces]
Above & Beyond feat. Richard Bedford - Alone Tonight (Original Club Mix) [Anjunabeats]
RAM - RAMsterdam (Jorn van Deynhoven Remix) [A State of Trance]
David Newsum - 63b Clerkenwell Road (RIP) [Discover]
Armin van Buuren feat. Justine Suissa - Burned with Desire (Original Mix) [Nebula]

Above and Beyond - Volumen One ( 7 skies and Static Blue remix)
Jon O'Bir – Answers
this two before Deep Care I think

Sebastian will be a great set too:super::super::super:

and Onova? wasn't invited?:hmmm:
Onova was earlier, only heard last few tunes but sounded great :)

Wait wut!?
WTH!! No liquor when it takes you 2 hours... you will miss Sebastian Brandt & Marcus Schössow!!:angry:

It takes that long to drive to a liquor store & back in my town :p

:rofl: no! don't worry about it, the drinks are on moi :friends: do you have a good sound system? cuz i dont :lolz:

Thanks... Sound system is decent....the neighbors have complained, and they are an acre away:mask:

such is life : sometimes you win, sometime you loose

6 times... :ohmy: Big ass respect :friends::bravo:

had joined 8 years. Had to give up :cry: two years, two times I mean. No lack of power / will / condition. The skin of my feet simply wore-away / tore off ( 2nd time I got my foot-skin replaced by artificial skin by Red Cross Doctors - a third time was not possible any more. Reason ? :crazy:

:wall: the combination of heat + moisture. When the Marches should be held in winter - cold + dry :wub: I would never have to give up. Such is life :ee:

Back