30-11-2008 Ladies Night 001

Vote on your favourite sets from Ladies Night 001

• Total voters
* Now Listening Holy Moly ! Whàt A Track ! 825 ~ 13 Claudia Cazacu - Ladies Night 001 on AH.FM *

Where in London :wow: ?

:lol:

I am off for 45 mins! see you all :wave:

:mask: with which magazine this time ? :bully: :tease:

:hug:

:music: :super: excaltation ! :choon:

Hello everyone,

This is my first post with you guys and girls! :D
Just want to say hello, I love ah.fm (girls too, like the guys started back in the first posts:D). Also I must say that I've enjoied very much today's show with the ladies :D. Cheers to you all trancers out there! Congrats to Claudia Cazacu (which by the name I think is from Romania:D)!

Fox

banging set:super::super::super::super:

1. Claudia Cazacu - Mayan Temple [Couture]
2. Simon Patterson - Us [Reset Records]
3. Stuart Heasty - Aventis (Ian Betts Rmx) [Couture]
4. Nick Larson - Push [Couture]

Hello everyone,

Just want to say hello, I love ah.fm (girls too, like the guys started back in the first posts:D). Also I must say that I've enjoied very much today's show with the ladies :D. Cheers to you all trancers out there! Congrats to Claudia Cazacu (which by the name I think is from Romania:D)!

Fox

:welcome:

Hello everyone,

Fox

Hello Fox4Trance:hug:welcome:grinning:

Hello everyone,

Fox

:welcome: :wink:

Hello everyone,

Fox

:welcome::ah::clap:

Lie in... with my laptop :wink: and Doh of course :cat:

:):hug::hug::hug:

Hello everyone,

Fox

:welcome: :friends:

Hello everyone,

Fox
:welcome: to AH.FM:ah:

Hello everyone,

Fox

:wave: :beer2:

Lovin this set:bravo::bravo::bravo:

1. Claudia Cazacu - Mayan Temple [Couture]
2. Simon Patterson - Us [Reset Records]
3. Stuart Heasty - Aventis (Ian Betts Rmx) [Couture]
4. Nick Larson - Push [Couture]
5. Ferry Corsten - Radio Crash [Flashover Recordings]

Back