30-11-2008 Ladies Night 001

Vote on your favourite sets from Ladies Night 001

• Total voters
Adam Nickey - Shift:choon::super::super:

Last edited:
Massive tunes from Vicky as ususal! :super:

13.5hrs and your running out of energy.....my god whats happend to 3 days straight listening :lol:

im normally better prepared for these kinda things but the dodgers were just too alluring....seriously you eat one and the whole packs gone 5 mins afterwards.

I WILL get there. Its my duty as the Afterhours night watchman to provide running forum commentary at 4am :P

Massive amazing set from Vicky:super::super::super:

1. Sander van Doorn feat. Faithless - Bombs (Victoria's Bootleg)
2. Chance Jumpers vs. Offer Nissim feat. Maya - Korona For Your Love (JACS Mashup)
3. Mads Arp feat. Julie Harrington - Slow It Down (Mathilda Mix)
4. Soliquid - Music Is For Rich People (Mat Zo Remix)
5. Carl B pres. Khensu - Chasing Leaves (Original Mix)
6. Sequentia - Eclipse (Adam Nickey Remix)

im normally better prepared for these kinda things but the dodgers were just too alluring....seriously you eat one and the whole packs gone 5 mins afterwards.

I WILL get there. Its my duty as the Afterhours night watchman to provide running forum commentary at 4am :P
:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

status report:

Ok so im coming up to 13 and a half hours solid listening... Jammy Dodgers ran out hours ago....

energy will begin to get in short supply in a few hours and as i bunk in for the night I question how much I have left...

I don't know how much further I can go on....if I dont make it tell my kids i love them lol

:LMAO:

Adam Nickey - Shift:choon::super::super:

i dont think so :unsure:

so what are doing in Saudi?:)

With my father, in Riyadh [capital city] he is a part of the "Cancer International Day" and they are touring the Gulf region for that.

for me, just going to the pool every other day :lol: nothing much to do here in terms of clubbing :)

:choon:

Sequentia - Eclipse (Adam Nickey Remix)

Adam Nickey nice remix :music:

Good job so far Vicky :grinning:

Back