31-01-2007 Italy in the Mix 001

Not even spoke about the pulverize machine down the window. :rolleyes:

But then, out of nothing a blue coloured AIRWAVE saved the teddy's before they fell down. and put them down back to the place they belong.. In ClubGirl her room..

:wavey: :heartbeat: :party: :dancing::loveah: :joy: :top: :congrats: Congrats Italy In The Mix! Loving it big time!

But then, out of nothing a blue coloured AIRWAVE saved the teddy's before they fell down. and put them down back to the place they belong.. In ClubGirl her room..

and then you woke up :p and it was only a dream hehehe :)

Sick tune alert!! ID now! :) :love!

I´m out for awhile (stil listening) :)

NO, he felt from his bed (all wet) and then he realized it was just a dream hahah!:lmao:

:lolz:

:p

Haha. ''all wet''. You forgot one detail. I woke up all wet with a condom in my ass and no partner next to me.. So maybe she is a he, lolo... :mad:

Ohhh guys you have crazy naughty thoughts :p and all beacuse of teddybears :p

I never knew they could turn me on so bad.. ;)

Mauro is coming next,it has been a while since I have heard a mix from him,so I am looking forward to hear it as well;)

I think Mauro's set will be at 0.00 but I'm not sure :p

Mauro is coming next,it has been a while since I have heard a mix from him,so I am looking forward to hear it as well;)

Ah, the answer already. It seems he uploaded his set late. Not sure of this though..

Bang bang!!!!...Giorgio always produces the goods!!

I love his Frequencies show. He's one of very few people who still plays really banging trance....and on many/most occasions he still plsyd HARD trance too...which is of course a dying breed today.

Woot!!!

Last edited:
back! dirty story laan...! lmao:

and yes., Mauro´s set is the last one..!

BTW Nice Italy on the Mix 001

I can´t wait for 2nd edition, really!

Line-up fixed! I'm off :( ciao xx

Hey laan,nite have a great one,ciao :hello:

nice set by Giorgio Ponticelli...

Back