31-03-2009 Mexico in the Mix 001

Which sets you like best?

• Total voters
y como puedo participar yo en el in the mix mexico, puedo mandar mi set, o q onda, no se como esta esto.
es un moderator que se encarga de conseguir los sets de los dj's k participan, Dan me dijo k ya esta todo listo. ojala y mis paisanos traigan puro trance y nada de cheezy trance.:p

greetings and congratulations to all the djs Mexicans, I hope to join the March 31

;)

5 Special winners for this Mexico will be announced 15 days before the event.

Yeah Is Very Important Show , for All Mexican Dj's , see every one people 31 / 03 / 09 for great Progresive and Trance Guest sets

greetings and cool:smile: big welcome by the staff of ah.fm for us.:music:

epa epa... Mexico present ..... platos calientes..

Another cool event to look forward too:super::super::super:

DJ Eunostos 'll Be The STar :super: ... & Sure Dan 'll Bring Us The Best from Mexico Also :) :super: Hope to See My Friend : DJCesar Also :wink:

still waiting on line-up. i hope my people bring uplifting tracks and not house like all the ones i know.

NICE! :)

I will attend this one for sure! :friends:

Cesar Lugo better be on the line-up :)

somone mentioned that name last week & i spent the rest of the week trying to remember what it was til i saw this post so thankyou :thumbup: yes I like his sound at once

somone mentioned that name last week & i spent the rest of the week trying to remember what it was til i saw this post so thankyou :thumbup: yes I like his sound at once
i thought he was italian or something. but then i found out he was mexican, probably the most famous mexican trance dj and producer, with big label records also. im so proud:grinning2:

Arriba esos MEXICANOS

Enhorabuena!!!!!

VUVA MEXICO
BUEN SET,BUENNISIMO:music:

Saludos a todos los paisanos, este ya parece TMX v2, jajajajaja.

We'll be ready to rock in Afterhours, absolutely amazing opportunity to hear what's up in Mexico.

Don't miss it, just quality.

Thanks to all Afterhours Staff and to Dan of course.

...lets wait until March...

Back