31-03-2009 Mexico in the Mix 001

Which sets you like best?

• Total voters
HEY EVERYONE, I TRIED TO COMPILE ALL THE INFO ABOUT EVERY DJ IN THIS EDITION. SOME OF THEM WRITE ABOUT THEM SELVES, AND I WRITE SOME WORDS FOR THE OTHERS THAT COULDN'T MAKE IT. ALMOST EVERYONE IS MY FRIEND IN THE LIST AND I KNOW A LITTLE OR A MUCH BIT ABOUT THEM. SORRY ABOUT THE ONES I COULD'N DESCRIBE, I JUST CAN SAY: LET'S BE FRIENDS

MEXICO IN THE MIX 001

DIEGO RAMOS
Hi everyone, my name is Diego Ramos and I started mixing with vinyls when I was 14 years old. My style is mainly progressive trance followed by uplifting, I really love what I do, it's my passion, a way to forget about everything and to show the way I feel, I hope you enjoy my mix and this special edition of Mexico In The Mix, so be welcomed and let the beats begin!

Mail/MSN: diegoramos27@hotmail.com

FHER VIZZUET
Great DJ and uplifting lover, he’s always lookin where to show his passion about music. Starting with music production, he will continue Djing as long as he can. Shoko Lounge Resident, “Día colonial” - UNITEC (Atizapán), Jam Nights Finalist @ Alive Club, DJ Circulo Zero Challenge Finalist
Name: Fernando Vizzuett a.k.a. Fher Vizzuëtt
Genere: Trance, Progressive Trance, Tech Trance, Progressive House,

Mail/MSN: fher_vizz@hotmail.com
Myspace: VIZZUËTT on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

CESAR LUGO
One of the new talents around the world, supported by Paul van Dyk in Trance Energy, and by a lot of DJs all over the world, Cesar Lugo is continuously releasing really great tracks for Monster Tunes, Intuition, Vandit, Recorverworld, and others. Regular resident in the biggest trance event in Mexico: Eurofest, and a new resident in AH.FM, starting in April. Also, managing Solid State Mexico since 2008.

Mail: cesar@cesarlugo.com
Myspace: Cesar Lugo pres. Steel Prototype on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
Web: Cesar Lugo pres. Steel Prototype on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads - Solid State Mexico

RAMIRO PUENTE
One of the few DJs to play in the Love Parde at Berlin, Ramiro has grown a great popularity in Mexico. Being in past years the best trance DJ in the country, he has various productions under his hands, including various remixes for the prestigious Euphonic label and Armada. Is one of the most experienced DJs in Mexico. Regular participant in all the big events in the country, playing a lot of styles.

Myspace: Ramiro Puente on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

LUITH
Making us dance, here comes Luith, with some releases for Sensational Recordings and other labels. A little bit dark and nasty, but fun, he has a unique style to mix house, trance, techno and progressive, always with groovy and chunky beats to start a good all night long dancing.

Myspace: Luith on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

GABO VAN LUGO
“Synthexperimentalizer” is how I would define me if we are talking about the electronic sound I handle. Everything started because my design & multimedia studies, where audio was instantly my passion, sound design & experimental synthesis resulted into a musical experience where trance was the style where everything fitted so harmonically. Started doing liveact formally since 2005 as part of a collective into a psytrance project, later on, playing alone into an Uplifting/Tech sound. Currently working with more strength in the production side collaborating with several projects and producers as part of a new stage of my producer career in this experimental world.

Mail/MSN: gabovanlugo@live.com
Myspace: Gabo van Lugo on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

EDAI
From minimal to trancy sounds, is what this very young DJ brings. A party addict who loves to joke and be fun. Look for his special compilations named MINIMEX, on his myspace.

Myspace: EdAi | MySpace.com

PCH STUDIO
Designer of sound and image, PCH has a unique style to blow away the speakers, sometimes playing uplifting and some hard bangers, hi has some fans out there that enjoy every gig of him.
“Design is the response to the need of change” - PCH

Myspace: MySpace.com - Pch - 21 - Male - MX - www.myspace.com/pchstudio

TECK-NOMA
Victor Flores is the name of this guy who likes progressive and trance songs. Manages his own style, he has a good connection with the public.

Myspace: MySpace.com - Teck - Noma a.k.a. Victor Flores - 30 - Male - MX - www.myspace.com/_victor_flores

ZAA
Coming strong in progressive trance, Zaa a.ka.a Yorch is making a big effort to bring quality always, and he achieves it!!! With great original and remixes in big labels like Proxoz and Bonzai, and supported by names like Stoneface & Terminal, Agnelli & Nelson. Don’t miss his monthly radioshow NIghtology, starting in April in EMIT Radio | Msica Electrnica, Radio shows, Especiales, Eventos, Galeras fotogrficas, Entrevistas, DJ's, Videos .

Mail: booking@solidstatemexico.com
Myspace: Zaa | Nightology on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

X-TRUDE
Doing so great trance and progressive tracks, X-trude has a lot of releases and he’s supported by guys like Tom Colontonio. He’s doing a radio show called Bring To Mind with Jacs, with great guest mixes, broadcasted in a lot of radio stations. Look for his music, you will love it!!!

Mail/MSN: xtrude7@hotmail.com
Myspace: Dj X-trude on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

KONET

JORGE NAVA
A shinig star in the Mexican dance scene, catapulted by Roger Shah by making a project together, Recently a AH resident, Jorge Nava a.aka. Deep Nights is a Balearic-holic producer. Very young and talented, he’s building a big career.

Myspace: Jorge Nava / Deep Nights / Nisha / Deep Blue on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

IVAN MATELUNA

The key to make all this possible was Ivan. Playing the past weekend on Ultra Sound Fest and supported by Tiesto in Mistery Land, Ivan is one of the biggest names in trance scene in Mexico. Great releases on big labels, don’t miss his monthly radio show, Moonlight Sessions with great guest mixes.
THANKS IVAN!!!!!!

Mail/MSN: ivan_mateluna@hotmail.com
Myspace: Ivan Mateluna on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

DJ EUNOSTOS

The oldest of the Mexican AH residents, he love progressives sounds. Look out for his monthly show, Club Nights. Afterhours - DJ Eunostos - Club Nights

GOMA

RAIAN
Well, as Colontonio said to me obce, “we’re just a bunch of guys that feel passion for the music”, and I’m just that. I love DJing and I can proudly say that the most DJs of this Mexican edition are my friends. Please, don’t miss my bi-weekly radio show on EMIT Radio | Msica Electrnica, Radio shows, Especiales, Eventos, Galeras fotogrficas, Entrevistas, DJ's, Videos, where always have unreleased Mexican quality tracks made by the names in this line up and others.

Mail: raian.dj@gmail.com
Myspace: .:: Raian ::. on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

DJ TR@NS-X

Great dance keeper, @lien T@ns-X is starting his CAREER. Look for his weekly radio show every Sunday on EMIT Radio | Msica Electrnica, Radio shows, Especiales, Eventos, Galeras fotogrficas, Entrevistas, DJ's, Videos

RULEZ
Hi, I’m DJ Rulez. I’ve been DJing for 9 months, and I hope to be better. I like to mix all kind of EM, from light sounds like house and minimal, to things like trance. I like to show an own style and I hope to star some productions next year. Cheers and I hope to meet more people

Mail/MSN: rlz.pissman@hotmail.com
Myspace: MySpace.com - Dj Rulez - 19 - Male - MX - www.myspace.com/djpissman

A-PROJECT

New trance producer, very unique. Supported by Indescent Noise.

Myspace: Aerodrive on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

MODEM
A guy who loves to mix everything, his style is really fresh and skilled.

VLIND
Hi everyone, I´m Vlind from Mexico city. I´ve been playing around 6 years and I started on this because I love Electronic Music, but especially Trance, there are no words to describe it. Well, I hope you enjoy the set!!! Take care, cheers!!!

Myspace: Vlind on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
Mail/MSN: vlindmusic@hotmail.com

DJ JACS
Hello everybody, I'm JACS. Is a pleasure to be part of this edition, I hope that much people glance at Mexico and see the way that the scene is lived. Here, the trance scene is growing up and this kind of events makes that my country can dream in being a world power. Mexico not only is pretty by our natural diversity, our cultural diversity, also by our great human and artistic quality, let’s make some noise!!! Big thanks to Iván Mateluna and Dan for all the support

btm
JACS on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
jacs_dj69@hotmail.com

MIX: JACS - MEXICO IN THE MIX 001.mp3

DJ DOMINGO

:LMAO: :LMAO:

Hello there ZrAiGhT :wave::hug:

you are too fast!:wow: with posting, wasn't 2 days ago? your 13K post..:hmmm::lol::friends:

Danmark.png

Hello wailo, ang congrats danmark_ori! :super::super::super:

I hope there will be a link to download Vlind's set.... from all the comments, it must have been a helluva set! :friends:

* Welcome Forum Newbie Mexico ! *

Hi everyone!! i could finally enter hehe, THANKS A LOT FOR THE SUPPORT IM VERY GLAD TO READ ALL YOUR COMMENTS,THANKS A LOT!!!!

Wednesday, 01-04-2009, 02:33 AM #4676
Vlind
Just got here

* Welcome :welcome: at :ah: Afterhours.FM :loveah: Forum :super: Vlind :w00t: ! *

sounds goodie here :mml:

1. Bot Hagemann - Get Down (Melodia Remix)
2. Sebastian Brandt - Serenade (Arctic Moon Remix)
3. Fleeticer - The World Is Yours (Cylum Remix)
4. Elucidate - Solve The Cube (Sean Turby Remix)
5. Oen Bearen - Unexpected Love (Cylum Remix)
6. Cesar Lugo pres. Steel Prototype - Vitality (Original Mix)
7. Tiddey - Taylla (Paul Miller Bootleg Mix)
8. Natlife vs. Rene Ablaze - Another Obscurity (Ian Buff Remix)
9. Rapha - Pandora (Indecent Noise Remix)

FOOKING CHOON!!!

I don't know why you were whining. Your set caps the stack. It's choonie and glorious. What more could we possibly want to end our fantastic night here. You have NOTHING to be ashamed of here. Your set is MARVELOUS. I'm glad you were the last one. You ended my night perfectly. Thank you so, very, very much, T-F, dear. You rock. And you're crazy, sexy, hot, too. (kiss) :super::dance::music::mml::love::hug::friends::cat:

HEY EVERYONE, I TRIED TO COMPILE ALL THE INFO ABOUT EVERY DJ IN THIS EDITION. SOME OF THEM WRITE ABOUT THEM SELVES, AND I WRITE SOME WORDS FOR THE OTHERS THAT COULDN'T MAKE IT. ALMOST EVERYONE IS MY FRIEND IN THE LIST AND I KNOW A LITTLE OR A MUCH BIT ABOUT THEM. SORRY ABOUT THE ONES I COULD'N DESCRIBE, I JUST CAN SAY: LET'S BE FRIENDS

MEXICO IN THE MIX 001

DIEGO RAMOS
Hi everyone, my name is Diego Ramos and I started mixing with vinyls when I was 14 years old. My style is mainly progressive trance followed by uplifting, I really love what I do, it's my passion, a way to forget about everything and to show the way I feel, I hope you enjoy my mix and this special edition of Mexico In The Mix, so be welcomed and let the beats begin!

Mail/MSN: diegoramos27@hotmail.com

FHER VIZZUET
Great DJ and uplifting lover, he’s always lookin where to show his passion about music. Starting with music production, he will continue Djing as long as he can. Shoko Lounge Resident, “Día colonial” - UNITEC (Atizapán), Jam Nights Finalist @ Alive Club, DJ Circulo Zero Challenge Finalist
Name: Fernando Vizzuett a.k.a. Fher Vizzuëtt
Genere: Trance, Progressive Trance, Tech Trance, Progressive House,

Mail/MSN: fher_vizz@hotmail.com
Myspace: VIZZUËTT on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

CESAR LUGO
One of the new talents around the world, supported by Paul van Dyk in Trance Energy, and by a lot of DJs all over the world, Cesar Lugo is continuously releasing really great tracks for Monster Tunes, Intuition, Vandit, Recorverworld, and others. Regular resident in the biggest trance event in Mexico: Eurofest, and a new resident in AH.FM, starting in April. Also, managing Solid State Mexico since 2008.

Mail: cesar@cesarlugo.com
Myspace: Cesar Lugo pres. Steel Prototype on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
Web: Cesar Lugo pres. Steel Prototype on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads - Solid State Mexico

RAMIRO PUENTE
One of the few DJs to play in the Love Parde at Berlin, Ramiro has grown a great popularity in Mexico. Being in past years the best trance DJ in the country, he has various productions under his hands, including various remixes for the prestigious Euphonic label and Armada. Is one of the most experienced DJs in Mexico. Regular participant in all the big events in the country, playing a lot of styles.

Myspace: Ramiro Puente on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

LUITH
Making us dance, here comes Luith, with some releases for Sensational Recordings and other labels. A little bit dark and nasty, but fun, he has a unique style to mix house, trance, techno and progressive, always with groovy and chunky beats to start a good all night long dancing.

Myspace: Luith on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

GABO VAN LUGO
“Synthexperimentalizer” is how I would define me if we are talking about the electronic sound I handle. Everything started because my design & multimedia studies, where audio was instantly my passion, sound design & experimental synthesis resulted into a musical experience where trance was the style where everything fitted so harmonically. Started doing liveact formally since 2005 as part of a collective into a psytrance project, later on, playing alone into an Uplifting/Tech sound. Currently working with more strength in the production side collaborating with several projects and producers as part of a new stage of my producer career in this experimental world.

Mail/MSN: gabovanlugo@live.com
Myspace: Gabo van Lugo on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

EDAI
From minimal to trancy sounds, is what this very young DJ brings. A party addict who loves to joke and be fun. Look for his special compilations named MINIMEX, on his myspace.

Myspace: EdAi | MySpace.com

PCH STUDIO
Designer of sound and image, PCH has a unique style to blow away the speakers, sometimes playing uplifting and some hard bangers, hi has some fans out there that enjoy every gig of him.
“Design is the response to the need of change” - PCH

Myspace: MySpace.com - Pch - 21 - Male - MX - www.myspace.com/pchstudio

TECK-NOMA
Victor Flores is the name of this guy who likes progressive and trance songs. Manages his own style, he has a good connection with the public.

Myspace: MySpace.com - Teck - Noma a.k.a. Victor Flores - 30 - Male - MX - www.myspace.com/_victor_flores

ZAA
Coming strong in progressive trance, Zaa a.ka.a Yorch is making a big effort to bring quality always, and he achieves it!!! With great original and remixes in big labels like Proxoz and Bonzai, and supported by names like Stoneface & Terminal, Agnelli & Nelson. Don’t miss his monthly radioshow NIghtology, starting in April in EMIT Radio | Msica Electrnica, Radio shows, Especiales, Eventos, Galeras fotogrficas, Entrevistas, DJ's, Videos .

Mail: booking@solidstatemexico.com
Myspace: Zaa | Nightology on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

X-TRUDE
Doing so great trance and progressive tracks, X-trude has a lot of releases and he’s supported by guys like Tom Colontonio. He’s doing a radio show called Bring To Mind with Jacs, with great guest mixes, broadcasted in a lot of radio stations. Look for his music, you will love it!!!

Mail/MSN: xtrude7@hotmail.com
Myspace: Dj X-trude on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

KONET

JORGE NAVA
A shinig star in the Mexican dance scene, catapulted by Roger Shah by making a project together, Recently a AH resident, Jorge Nava a.aka. Deep Nights is a Balearic-holic producer. Very young and talented, he’s building a big career.

Myspace: Jorge Nava / Deep Nights / Nisha / Deep Blue on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

IVAN MATELUNA

The key to make all this possible was Ivan. Playing the past weekend on Ultra Sound Fest and supported by Tiesto in Mistery Land, Ivan is one of the biggest names in trance scene in Mexico. Great releases on big labels, don’t miss his monthly radio show, Moonlight Sessions with great guest mixes.
THANKS IVAN!!!!!!

Mail/MSN: ivan_mateluna@hotmail.com
Myspace: Ivan Mateluna on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

DJ EUNOSTOS

The oldest of the Mexican AH residents, he love progressives sounds. Look out for his monthly show, Club Nights. Afterhours - DJ Eunostos - Club Nights

GOMA

RAIAN
Well, as Colontonio said to me obce, “we’re just a bunch of guys that feel passion for the music”, and I’m just that. I love DJing and I can proudly say that the most DJs of this Mexican edition are my friends. Please, don’t miss my bi-weekly radio show on EMIT Radio | Msica Electrnica, Radio shows, Especiales, Eventos, Galeras fotogrficas, Entrevistas, DJ's, Videos, where always have unreleased Mexican quality tracks made by the names in this line up and others.

Mail: raian.dj@gmail.com
Myspace: .:: Raian ::. on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

DJ TR@NS-X

Great dance keeper, @lien T@ns-X is starting his CAREER. Look for his weekly radio show every Sunday on EMIT Radio | Msica Electrnica, Radio shows, Especiales, Eventos, Galeras fotogrficas, Entrevistas, DJ's, Videos

RULEZ
Hi, I’m DJ Rulez. I’ve been DJing for 9 months, and I hope to be better. I like to mix all kind of EM, from light sounds like house and minimal, to things like trance. I like to show an own style and I hope to star some productions next year. Cheers and I hope to meet more people

Mail/MSN: rlz.pissman@hotmail.com
Myspace: MySpace.com - Dj Rulez - 19 - Male - MX - www.myspace.com/djpissman

A-PROJECT

New trance producer, very unique. Supported by Indescent Noise.

Myspace: Aerodrive on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

MODEM
A guy who loves to mix everything, his style is really fresh and skilled.

VLIND
Hi everyone, I´m Vlind from Mexico city. I´ve been playing around 6 years and I started on this because I love Electronic Music, but especially Trance, there are no words to describe it. Well, I hope you enjoy the set!!! Take care, cheers!!!

Myspace: Vlind on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
Mail/MSN: vlindmusic@hotmail.com

DJ JACS
Hello everybody, I'm JACS. Is a pleasure to be part of this edition, I hope that much people glance at Mexico and see the way that the scene is lived. Here, the trance scene is growing up and this kind of events makes that my country can dream in being a world power. Mexico not only is pretty by our natural diversity, our cultural diversity, also by our great human and artistic quality, let’s make some noise!!! Big thanks to Iván Mateluna and Dan for all the support

btm
JACS on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
jacs_dj69@hotmail.com

MIX: JACS - MEXICO IN THE MIX 001.mp3

DJ DOMINGO - Trance Is Music, Uplifting is LIFE!!!

here we go, last of the event!

I hope there will be a link to download Vlind's set.... from all the comments, it must have been a helluva set! :friends:

yes!!!! u misssed it!!! it was above & beyond this world!!!

Back