31-03-2012 Official AH.FM / TranceFix / TranceTogether Meeting -- Den Bosch ASOT550

As I couldn't make it to the meeting last year... this time THE place to be :dance:

Me + 4 normally

Any chance to maybe finally get my preordered T-Shirts from last year this time? :megacrazy: Or do I have to order them using the online shop?

Sorry has been a while I haven't been around so I have to admit that I'm not really up to date at all anymore ^... shame on me ... :mask:

:hmmm: How many have signed up so far????

No idea, neither facebook or AH.FM counting is reliable enough. I think 100 up to 300 people will visit.

As I couldn't make it to the meeting last year... this time THE place to be :dance:

Me + 4 normally

Any chance to maybe finally get my preordered T-Shirts from last year this time? :megacrazy: Or do I have to order them using the online shop?

Sorry has been a while I haven't been around so I have to admit that I'm not really up to date at all anymore ^... shame on me ... :mask:

lanyards ill have on site..

anything else you need to use the online shop Sklep ah.fm

cheers :)

i mean -15 days :p :lol:

:lol: minus which 15 people?

576px-Signal_B14_15.svg.png

its going to be soo nice to meet you all finally !!! can't wait

Do you have to be an AH.FM member to get in? I might want to go there and bring a few friends :)

Back