31-07-2009 Turkey in the Mix 001

Vote for your favourite sets from Turkey in the Mix 001

• Total voters
Kaan Demirel

01-Toby Emerson Feat Lauren-In The Night-(Original Mix)
02-The System-Inertia (Tyas And Colontonio Remix)
03-Sabanci & Truby-Leaving Ankara-(Kaan Demirel Bootleg)
04-Sebastian Brandt-Serenada(Arctic Moon Remix)
05-Thr3shold And Detune-Shapeshifter-(Riot Mix)
06-Paul Van Dyk-Complicated-(Tom Colontoino Remix)
07-Orjan Nilsen-La Gutarria-(Liquid Vision Tech Edit)
08-Alex Morph-Photograph Feat Roberta Harris-(Jonas Hornblad Remix)
09-C-Systems-Close My Eyes-(Original Mix)
10-Stoneface And Terminal-Santiago-(Kyau And Albert Remix)

As you can obviously see, this is the very first Turkey in the mix on the worlds leading trance radio, Afterhours. You may not have heard most of these names in the line up, just to make you feel more comfortable, as the person who has made it all happen, I would never in a million years allow someone who doesnt meet up to the AH FM standards take part in this event to represent my country, so rest assure.

y'all gonna love'em !!! =)

f

Last edited:
As you can obviously see, this is the very first Turkey in the mix on the worlds leading trance radio, Afterhours. You may not have heard most of these names in the line up, just to make you feel more comfortable, as the person who has made it all happen, I would never in a million years allow someone who doesnt meet up to the AH FM standards take part in this event to represent my country so rest assure.

f

:loveah:

As you can obviously see, this is the very first Turkey in the mix on the worlds leading trance radio, Afterhours. You may not have heard most of these names in the line up, just to make you feel more comfortable, as the person who has made it all happen, I would never in a million years allow someone who doesnt meet up to the AH FM standards take part in this event to represent my country so rest assure.

f

:friends:awwsome:bravo:

Armin Van Buuren RMX of Imagine....How more perfect this set can be???

:clap::clap::tjon:babe:clap::clap:

:dancing::choon::dancing:

Back