31-08-2010 Bulgaria in the Mix 002

URL]

c`moooon! Will be MASSIIIVE! KATSAAAROV! KAATSAAAROV! :ppPPpPP

Obviously you're not a fan of mine anymore :).

I am :) but thi is what is written now :) when the full line up is announced, I`ll scream for the others too :ppPPp:bravo:

So excited!
I will be part of this massive event for a second year..so happy! :)

Sure it'll be massive! Katsarov!!! :super::super::super: To be honest I think all of them are good, I'm sure all the sets are wonderful. Another favourite DJ of mine is in the line up this year and this is Soulplay!:love: But I still don't know if I will be able to listen the event. :( Hope I will.

Sure it'll be massive! Katsarov!!! :super::super::super: To be honest I think all of them are good, I'm sure all the sets are wonderful. Another favourite DJ of mine is in the line up this year and this is Soulplay!:love: But I still don't know if I will be able to listen the event. :( Hope I will.

You and Veselin Tasev are the only names I know, but am looking forward to both sets:):hug:

Can't wait !

My fav & my top proposals for you :

Veselin Tasev
Katsarov
Boyan Angelov [ Lifeless ]
Soulplay
DJ Neo
Galin Raskov
mrsy

3 days , guys ....3 days :bravo::)

дай на български... По авторитетно и патриотично е :D

event of the year 2010 ;) i hope youll like it :))

Радо , ти се престраши да се регистрираш в AH FM :bravo::megacrazy::)

Without me this year, but it won't be like this the next one :p

You and Veselin Tasev are the only names I know, but am looking forward to both sets:):hug:

Hey, SUNNY. :hug: How are you? I knew you would notice my presence. Don't know if you still listen to my sets but I've slowed down the BPM recently... a bit of a progressive wave. :D Hope you'll enjoy the set. ;)

Back