31-08-2010 Bulgaria in the Mix 002

What's good in Bulgaria? :friends:

haha, atm only the weather :D everything wlse seems fine :) over 30 degrees 2 days ago.. now.. 20.. :( ghh
how`s there? :p

i'm fine thanks music is fine so far nice sets only weather out of the window isn't nice rain rain rain

yeah.. veery familiar picture.. here`s the same :(

haha, atm only the weather :D everything wlse seems fine :) over 30 degrees 2 days ago.. now.. 20.. :( ghh
how`s there? :p
Oh, it is the same here. :lol: This is really weird because of that weather I sleep very long... :mask: Apart from that, I am fine. Hope you are too. :friends:

Oh, it is the same here. :lol: This is really weird because of that weather I sleep very long... :mask: Apart from that, I am fine. Hope you are too. :friends:

oh i am, thanx :) except that i must study for exams ad wake up every 2nd day of the week at 7 a.m. for lessons :( and then go to sleep :D it`s perrrfect for sleeping now, you`re right :D
i`ll be in msn later maybe :) maybe see you there?

soon download links will be available!

haha, Paul :D
blush.gif

J Mozz

01. J Mozz - Abalone (Original Mix)
02. Mat Zo - Near The End (Original Mix)
03. Mike Foyle presents. Statica - Blossom (Arty remix)
04. Jon O'bir - Out Of Touch (Rriginal Mix)
05. Jon O'Bir feat. Fisher - Found A Way (Joint Operations Centre Remix)
06. J Mozz - Firefly (Under Construction Mix)
07. claudia Cazacu - Translucent (Original Mix)

BULGARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

BULGARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

MY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEE

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

:megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Back